Chapter 5

Riley's POV

When class starts I see that we are going to do grammar today and I am so sad that I look around class. Then I notice Josh looking at me again, when he sees me looking at him he looks back to the front of the class.

When Amy sees this she glares at me and mouths 'hands off of him!' Then after a while looking back to the front I see Josh looking at me again. I then look at him too, but this time he didn't look away so I looked him into the eyes. Right at that moment class ended and I went out of class and went to my next class which is Biology.

After Biology I go to my locker to get a snack and I then take my books for the next lesson. I see Josh walking towards me and I think to myself, why is he walking my way? Stay cool! But I totally fail, so when he says, "Hi."

I end up mumbling something like, "Hello... What ... you ... here?"

He then answers looking a little confused, "I was looking for you."

I the mumble, "why?" He says, "I actually wanted to ask you if maybe you wanna do something together tomorrow, because I need extra help with my English and you are very good. The teacher also recommended you, and also I didn't want it to be any of my friends. So will you?"

I stand there stunned, "I think I have time today after school" I dot have any friends to go out with anyway!

"Okay, can I come over to your house and you can help me study at around 4:00 PM? You'll have to give me your address though, so I'll give you my number, here" he says while writing it down on a piece of paper.

I then reply a little shy, "sure, I'll text it to you later! Bye!"

I was so stunned that he was actually asking me for help that I didn't look where I was walking and bumped into Amy, who was really mad and started yelling at me. Josh them told her to stop and I looked thankfully at Josh, but also felt kind of weird that he would do that for me.

So I quickly run away into my next class which is double math with Mr. Ray. Math is one of the subjects I am good at so I am not so sad about it.