Chapter 10

Riley's POV

I was so shocked when we got up I started crying and hugged Josh. He looked at me with a sorry face and told me to go and swim to the beach. When we got there we dragged our selfs on the beach and he did something with his hand, he put it over his tail and kind of put it into a fist. I decided to try it too, when I did it smoke started coming of my tail and after a while I was sitting there again in my swimming suit.

I the turned to look at Josh who was looking at me. I looked questioningly at him and asked, "How? Mermaids and merman don't exist! How?" I then listened to him telling me how he became a merman about a year ago and that he then learned everything on his own. He learned that if you put your hand straight that it freezes water, if you put it in a fist you melt it and if you put your hand in a half fist and turn it you can control it.

I looked surprised and then asked him how this could happen. He said that it might be one of his parents. Also, he said that he forgot to mention that he also knew his mother when was small, but that she disappeared.

I then told him about my mom and we concluded that it must be our mothers who are also mermaids. We also think and are sure that our parents don't know anything about what our moms were.

When school started on Monday we already dating. We had also went out swimming the next days and he taught me what he knew about merman and mermaids maybe. Also, we saw dolphins and we could communicate with them! How awesome is that!

When school started we decided to meet at my house and go to school together and so we walked hand in hand to school.

----------

Amy's POV

When I saw Riley hand in hand with Josh I knew something was up! I totally hate that girl she always ruin everything for me! Always!

---------
Josh's POV

When we reached the school I saw Amy standing there looking jealous with her friends. I didn't care though, I jus hope that they won't do anything to Riley. If we get the least bit wet we turn into merman or mermaid in 10 seconds.

---------
Riley's POV

Everyone was looking as we walked to my locker together! It was kind of awkward. We then walked to class together because Josh already had his books. His locker is just a few away from my locker.

During lunch time I was sitting with Josh at a table with a few other of his friends. When Amy came and spilled her water all over me. I heard Josh yell at Amy and I heard someone running after me while I ran to the bathroom I got there just in time before I turned into a mermaid. I was n the stall and put my tail up so if someone looked under they wouldn't see my tail. Then I died my tail as after the smoke had gone away I went outside and saw Josh waiting for me there.

He looked concerned. He asked me if I was okay and I said yes. We went back to the cafeteria and went back to sit at our spots. I saw Amy looking at me and I realized my shirt was completely dry now and it must look a little weird my shirt drying so fast.

After school finished Josh and I went to my house for a little swim in the sea.