Chapter 4

Riley's POV

When I wake up to the annoying and loud sound of my alarm clock I feel this need to go to the ocean, but I ignore it because I can't go to the beach in the morning. Last time I did this I was very late to school, so I had to promise my dad to never do it again.

When I get downstairs with my bag I eat a piece of bread with some cheese on it and I went to school. I was wearing a blue shirt from GAP which I had gotten from one of my old friends which I went to visit from my ok hometown. I was also wearing some nice black shorts with some sneakers.

When I got to school after 15 minutes I was waiting at the gate, but then I suddenly remembered what had happened yesterday. I then see Lina in school taking to Amy, I can't believe she would do that, we used to talk together about Amy being this huge idiot who we didn't like at all!

If we would ever become friends again, which I doubt will happen now, I would be mad at her for actually talking to Amy in a friendly way.

I then also see Josh, he was actually looking at me, although I had no idea why. I then walked inside and went to my locker and put in the number 1948.

I see on the clock that it is 5 minutes until I have to be in home room and so I go to class and see Miss Angela waiting for me, apparently I am the last one in class, oops.

When we are finally finished in home room I just stay on the same room because I have Miss Angela for English class next. It's then that I see Josh looking at me again. I use my hands on my face to see if there is something wrong, but everything is fine.

Then I see Amy come inside with her best friends Betty and Greta. They ten glare at me and go sit near Josh because Amy has a crush on him! To be honest I also kind of really like Josh.