Prologue

A Bright light lit the sky.. in the country known as the Land of Fire, besides the light.. otherwise things were quite peaceful..

However, when the massive streak of light came crashing right near a certain village.. commotion was inevitable..

The Village of Konaha.. the Village Hidden In the Leaves..well known for it's highly skilled ninja, protectors of the Land of Fire.

Right now however, they were in alarm because of the massive streaking meteor that had just hit on the edge of the village.

Shikamaru Nara.. a tall ninja with black hair, a rather perpetually bored expression and a short pony tail leapt from tree branch to tree branch.. displaying his rather nice speed as a ninja. He wore a rather simple flak jacket, which was standard among the Jonin ranked ninja.

"Me being the first on the scene?" Shikamaru muttered as he continued quickly through the forest. "What a drag.. for all we know, it could be a seriously strong enemy. But then again, better then sending Naruto in first.. he'd probably smash everything up without thinking about it..."

Shikamaru stopped in tallest branch of a tree just closest to the massive clearing where a smoking crater could be seen..

Coming out of the smoke.. was the massive metallic figure of Egnim Colossus.. and the levitating large one eyed creature with stone tentacles Oculus Zane.."

"Hmmm.. yes.. I believe the Future Teitoku Kakine came to this point.. and then vanished." said Oculus. "Interesting. Apparently the years of experience he gains 8 years from now has allowed him the skill of masking himself from Numensapien tracking methods." (remember, Kakine was transported to the past with Miyoko and Mir in the epilogue of book 1)

"Kakine's future self is of no interest to Master Diablo or Empress Corruption." said Egnim. "This village must be surveyed."

"I know that." said Oculus. "I am merely being informative after all.. that is my pride as a researcher, to inform and record."

Shikamaru stared with incredulity at these creatures below. What were they? They didn't seem to have Chakra.. which was impossible.. all things had chakra. And yet, these things seemed to have something about them that declared they were more powerful then anything in one's imagination.

There had to be a way to find out more.. but it didn't seem like they would continue to talk. Whether they were hostiles or not, it appeared at least one of them wasn't a rash persona that would attack the moment he revealed himself..

"Darn.. looks like I have no choice." said Shikamaru. He leapt down into the clearing. "Yo! How's .. er... whatever you're doing here?"

Egnim looked at Shikamaru, his eyes glowed dangerously. "What is he?"

"One of the locals." said Oculus. "A Shinobi.. also known as Ninja. Hold on while I access the data.."

Oculus's eye glowed and lines of text darted across his eye like a computer. "Yes.. found, Identity: Shikamaru Nara, Jonin rank.. master of the Shadow Binding Jutsu.. Very high IQ for a human.. other members of his cell include an Ino and a Choji... played key component in the 4th Great Shinobi War that took place around 2 years ago I believe..."

"H-how did you know all of that!?" Shikamaru said.

"Oh yes.. this world possesses no Internet or similar information sharing network." said Oculus. "So you wouldn't assume that.. well I have been studying multiple dimensions for a while using my Ripple Drones. I practically have information gathered on every speck of soil, every single human, and every rat, mouse, and even the 9 pieces of the Razzz that fell into this planet eons ago... though you call that Razzz Ten Tails I believe.. "