The Dragon Lord

"ROAR OF THE FIRE DRAGON!!!" The blazing flame blast raged down the battlefield as Deidara's giant owl flew out of the way with ease.

"Now now." said Deidara flinging out more clay birds from his hands and letting them fly at Natsu. "You musn't fret so much! Hmmmm! You're about to die by my art! Hmmm! And by far, I can think of no better way to die!!"

The birds exploded into Natsu, and their explosive chakra reacted, creating more powerful explosions that sent Natsu flying.. Natsu landed on the ground panting, his Hollow Mask burning bright. "Screw your art! It's just a weirdo blowing up play-dough!!"

"P-play-dough!?" Deidara growled with rage. "YOU!! You wouldn't know true art if it exploded in your face!!!"

To make his point, Deidara made a hand sign.. and suddenly, the bit of clay stuck on Natsu's shoulder grew and turned into an exact replica of Deidara, which inflated and exploded with enough force to send 45 tanks to Armored Vehicle Heaven.

"HAHAHAHA!!" Natsu walked out of the explosion.. his body frizzled and burned, but otherwise completely fine. "What are you trying to do? Give me a warm bath?"

"Interesting, it seems your body is naturally resistant to heat and burning." said Deidara. "If I'm going to put even a scratch on you, I'll need to play hard ball.."

Deidara took out a clay statue which had wings for arms. "This is Ohaku. You could say it is my most powerful explosive.. filled with C3 Chakra Hmmmm!

Deidara threw Ohaku down from his mount.. and it instantly increased in size.. thrusting out it's wings to the side before falling down to the battlefield below.

"Wh-what is that!?" Natus said

"Look out Natsu!!" Elli cried out, poking her head out from Natsu's shirt collar where she had been hiding in the fire retardant clothing. "That's not an ordinary bomb!!"

"HERE'S SOME REAL ART FOR YOU!!!" roared Deidara with a laugh, bringing up a hand sign as Ohaku exploded with tremendous force greater then any bomb imaginable.

The explosion was so great... that it would have been enough to destroy much of an entire village..

"Not even you could survive C3 chakra!!" Deidara exclaimed. "Useless!!"

Suddenly.. the fire from the explosion began to swirl around in a cyclone. Deidara's jaw dropped as he watched Natsu let the flames swirl into his mouth. his belly inflated from the flames he was devouring.

"B-but!!" Deidara roared. "Th-that explosion is full of dangerous chakra!! Not even one with fireproof insides can withstand that!!"

Natsu sweated greatly as he struggled to swallow the flames.. suddenly, his gauntletts disappeared and he doubled over coughing and growling in pain.

"N-NATSU!!" Elli exclaimed.

"RAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" Natsu roared out with power and pain as suddenly he was surrounded by powerful blue fire.. swirling around him like a giant blue furnace.. twisting and churning in shape.. the flames  spread out along the ground as Natsu's eyes glowed bright.

"Hmm!?" said Deidara. "What could this be!?"

"My Dragon Force Ability!" Natsu yelled back. "Unending Angel Fire!! Thanks for the snack!!!"

"MY ART IS NOT A SNACK!!!" Deidara roared, throwing out a barrage of clay animal bombs. The explosions were all intercepted by massive tendrils of blue fire that exploded from Natsu.

Natsu shot into the air.. like a blue rocket, leaving behind a massive trail of the hottest fire imaginable.. his hollowfied eyes glowed bright with his Hollowfied Dragon Force.