Mirajane and Miyoko Misaka

The song is Dragon Claw's theme.

"I'M DYING!! I KNEW IT!! I'M DYING!!!" Mikoto screamed thrashing around in the bed, wearing a loose fitting shirt, with a blanket draped over her waist.

"Just breathe!" Sakura said, putting a wet towel over her head. "Come on.. you're going to make it."

"I've.. been killed and resurrected 50 times by a crazy madman Numensapien.. blasted through the chest, tortured, and a whole bunch of other sh*t.." said Mikoto. "I THINK I'D KNOW IF I WAS DYING!!! THIS PAIN.. IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST I'VE EVER FELT IN MY ENTIRE EXISTANCE!!!!"

"It'll all be over soon!!" Mikaris said, holding Mikoto's other hand. "It'll all be over soon Mikoto!"

"YA KIDDING!!?" Mikoto screamed. "OVER!? I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I'LL LAST THAT LONG!!! THAT IS A FRIGGIN.. OWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!"

Erza opened the door of the room accompanied by Nin Kuroko and Nin Misaka.

"I-is.. she hurting!?" Nin Misaka said, putting her hands to her mouth.

"Of course... childbirth is more painful then anything imaginable.. besides passing a kidney stone." said Kuroko. "She'll be fine.."

"I AM NOT FINE!!!" Mikoto screamed.

"Ehhh.. perhaps we should leave.." said Kuroko with a nervous laugh, in her head however, she was thinking 'oh gosh, if my lady sees an actual childbirth happen, there's no telling how her health my take it!'..

"It'll be fine Mikoto!" Erza said, running over. "We're all here with you!!"

"E-Erza.. please hold my hand.. I'm scared.."

"Of course!"

Mikoto grabbed Erza's armored hand.. and a metal wrenching sound was heard as the armored glove was constricted.

"YOOOOOWWWWWW!!!" Erza screamed in surprised pain, sweat running down her face as Mikoto squeezed her hand. "Wh-what!?"

"Remember what they say about women during childbirth gaining the strength of ten men?" said Sakura. "How strong is Mikoto normally?"

"S-She can carry a building  with one arm.." Erza wheezed.

"There you have it." said Sakura. "Alright Mikoto, I'm a medic..I'm an ace medic in fact.. but I'm going to need you to help me here if we want to get this done.. you got that?"

"I hear you.. owwwww.. loud and clear..." Mikoto groaned.

"Alright.. now, I need you to breathe the way I'm going to show you.. ready?"

"R-right!" Mikoto said, trying to mimic Sakura.

The pain she felt, Mikoto just couldn't believe it was her who was experiencing this. The absolute agony, unlike anything she had ever felt in her life. It was like strong cramps were going up her lower body then around her lower back...  but not only that.. she could feel an instinctual fierceness coming out of her.. like the desire to spread her wings brandish her claws.. and just rampage..

Mikoto's vision seemed to be going in and out of blood stained to just pained. She knew it was her dragon instincts that was threatening to take her into a terrible state.. but.. she couldn't help it.. the only thing she could do to try and keep sane through the pain, was listening to Sakura's voice as she instructed Mikoto on what to do..

"T-Touma.." Mikoto finally groaned. "I.. need.. Touma.."

"He isn't here Mikoto!" said Erza. "He's all the way back in our world.."