The one called Oculus Zane

"RASENSHURIKAN!!" Naruto's massive cyclonic move blasted down at Oculus before he blasted apart the powerful jutsu with a massive set of purple beams from his eyes.

"Good good!!" said Oculus as he sped out of the way of Naruto's fist. "The data I'm gathering here is excellent to say the least.

Oculus crossed his two tentacles together.. and computerized energy in the form of pixels seemed to gather in his center. "Ambient Gigabyte!"

A massive sonic boom that sounded like an electronic beeping, blasted out from Oculus, sending Naruto hurling away..

Naruto squinted as the powerful blast overpowered him. "Darn it.. this guy is tough!!!"

Naruto's blazing chakra concentrated onto his shoulders, and two massive arms made of chakra formed and began forming a massive black sphere in between it's hands. "TAILED BEAST BOMB!!!"

The massive black sphere flew at Occulus and in an instant, blasted into him.. exploding with powerful reckoning force..

"I got him!!" Naruto yelled, punching the air. "Hell yeah!"

"No you didn't!!" Kurama roared out from within Naruto. "His power just evolved to two times it's original amount!"

"WHAT!?" said Naruto.

The smoke cleared.. to show Oculus had changed once more.. his body had become thicker and bulkier, smoother and rounder.. and his two tentacles had large fin-blade like spears on the end which were covered in glowing purple ruins.. he now had one large purple energy eye in the center of his now dome-like head.

"Introducing my Combat Form Alpha.." said Oculus. "I have charged up enough power to reach this state.. wonderful.. I thought it would take longer, but it appears I underestimated my own ability to adapt to a situation.."

"DAMN!!" Naruto formed 50 shadow clones.. all of which formed a Rasenshurikan in both hands each. They all launched themselves at Oculus, throwing their powerful wind jutsus at the Numensapien.

"Estimating.. calculating.. replicating.." Oculus muttered as his eye roved around, staring intently at all the moves coming at him. "Ahh.. I see.. so that is how it's done.."

Oculus  held out his tentacles.. and purple energy began swirling into a sphere in between his fins. "Wind Style.. Rasenshurikan.."

A massive purple Rasenshurikan surrounded by glowing lines in the shape of circuit boards formed. becoming more massive then all the other Rasenshurikans being thrown at him.

"No way!!" Naruto stammered as he watched the giant purple Rasenshurikan swallow up all his other jutsus and his clones.

"Surprised?" said Oculus. "Don't be.. it is mere simple logic that dominated just now. You see, as chakra is the exhaust that steams off chakra, it stands to reason that all beings who use magic, can use chakra.. and therefore all mages can use ninjutsu, granted they have the talent and training. However, Numensapiens are comprised of such powerful magic, our chakra can be molded into any nature we wish, and therefore we can use any and all kinds of ninjutsu.."

Oculus pointed a tentacle to his eye. "In Combat Form Beta.. I can read data and information at greater speeds then any being on this planet.. and therefore I can copy or modify any spell, jutsu, or power I wish when I observe it in use, given that I have the means to replicate said power.. and usually I do have the means.."

Oculus crossed his tentacles together. "Shadow Clone Holoform!!"

Multiple holographic versions of Oculus appeared and began flashing in and out of view around Naruto at hyper speed.