A Spark that Strikes Evil Hearts.

"AURORUM DESTROYER!! AURORUM CENTAURI!!! AURORUM MAXIMUS!!!"

Amor flew through the sky after Kakine.. hurling explosive rainbow blast after rainbow blast at the man.. her rage burning so bright, that her entire body was surrounded by an explosive rainbow light that could have melted stone into complete molten liquid..

"AURORUM WOLF BITER!!!" Amor thrust a hand out.. and a tremendous pack of wolves made completely out of rainbow light galloped out ferociously biting into the bewildered Kakine and exploding with a colossal light that shook the entire night sky, blasting the night sky apart..

When the light cleared.. Kakine was barely keeping himself in the air, blood running down his silver scales.

"D-damn it!!" Kakine roared. "Dragon Lord Form is supposed to be a power that allows me to stand against Numensapiens!!!"

"Fool.." Amor growled. "You are an artificial Dragon Born.. somebody like you could never truly access the real power of a dragon.. the only reason you were able to stand and dominate against my daughter and her friend Natsu.. is because you have had much more time to train.. but.. in reality.. the Dragon Borns of Fairy Tail hold MUCH more potential then you.."

"NO NO NO NO NO!!!!" Kakine screamed, a shockwave radiating from him with every shout. "I CAN STILL BEAT YOU!!! I HAVE THE POWER!!! I HAVE IT!!!"

Kakine began to growl heavily.. dragon's sounds began issuing from his body as his teeth grew and sharpened in length.. and scales tore through the clothing on his shoulders.. and his wings became more massive as his tail grew thicker and muscular.

"I will... use.. my full power.." Kakine said.. chuckling madly. "I WILL USE ALL OF IT!!!"

Kakine launched himself at Amor, his body burning with light.. and the two collided with each other.. one fist enveloped in rainbow light while the other enveloped in silver scales.. smashing into each other, and creating an explosive shockwave of godly might.

Amor and Kakine soared through the sky slamming and crashing into each other.

"You idiot boy!!" Amor growled. "You think you can take the legacy of my Fulgy and kill them to hurt her!? THEN YOU HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING YOU FOOL!!!! I WILL SHOW YOU PAIN OF THE KIND THAT YOU HAVE NEVER FELT BEFORE!!!!"

"You're the fool here!!" Kakine roared. "You know the legends!! Even a Dragon Lord at only half his power is capable of matching up to a Numensapien!!"

Kakine slammed a fist at Amor's face.. but Amor grinned and caught Kakine's fist easily.. squeezing it making cracking sounds, causing Kakine to cry out in pain as he felt her fingers crush his hand.

"You're forgetting.. boy..." Amor whispered with rage. "You're a half assed fake Dragon Lord... fighting  the 3rd most powerful out of all the existing Numensapiens... I'm not some silly ordinary Numensapien citizen.. I'm one of the elite.. my power is enough to match the 4 generals of Asgawrath.. I myself defeated Xaphan, the winds of Hell..."

"I-impossible.." Kakine stammered. "Y-you're the Numensapien of Love and Compassion!!! HOW CAN YOU BE AN ELITE FIGHTER!!!?"

Amor smiled dangerously. "Well.. you know what they say.. love hurrrts..."

Amor raised a hand. "B*TCH SLAP!!!"

"WHAT!?" Kakine yelled, right before Amor's hand slapped him in the face with the force of a hundred thousand missiles.

"WHAM!!!" Kakine coughed up blood. "WH-whazuh!? What kind of spell was that!? With that kind of name!"

"It wasn't a spell." said Amor. "I just REALLY wanted to do that.. now.. where are my grandkids..?"