Prankster's Detour

I did this beginning part of the chapter because people wouldn't stop asking me if I was going to add Dragon Ball even though I specifically said I wouldn't. So let it be known that this will be the ONLY appearance of anything Dragon Ball in the entire RIFT Omegaverse.. thank you. :)

"Hahaha" Frieza looked upon his opponent Goku. "This is the end for you Saiyan!! I will destroy you and this pathetic planet of Namek!! Prepare to die!!"

Goku, in his Super Saiyan form, readied his power as Frieza flew above him and prepared to fire an energy blast...

Suddenly, there was a large explosion of confetti in mid air, and Twilight Prankster appeared right in Frieza as he fired his blast.

"What?!!" Frieza stammered as Twilight Prankster deflected the blast with one finger and it soared into the sky. "Who the heck are you!? And how the hell did you deflect my blast!?"

"Is.. that an ally?" Goku stammered.

Twilight Prankster scratched his head. "HOLD ON A SEC!!! this ain't the Mountain of Sorrows! Damn, my dimensional shifting powers are sending me to random dimensions again!! I hate that!! It was hard enough getting me and Mikoto to that other dimension.. and now I have to have a harder time making another door!!"

"I won't ask again.." said Frieza. "WHO ARE YOU CLOWN!?"

"I.. am.. YOUR FATHER!!!" Twilight Prankster said dramatically.

There was a silent  pause.

"You are just a trolling piece of sh*t aren't you?" said Frieza. "Oh well, I'll just kill y-"

"Wait.. don't you want to check my power level!?" Twilight Prankster exclaimed.

"Your power level?" Frieza brought out a scouter and looked at Twilight Prankster through it. "Wait.. oh.. what.. no.. NOOO!! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! IT's.... IT'S... IT'S OVER-"

"WHAM!!!" before Frieza could finish his sentence, a ginormous anvil fell on his head, and he fell to the planet below, the anvil drilling him through the ground until he disappeared.

"Wait.. was I supposed to kill him?" said Twilight Prankster. "Eh, whatever, he's dead!.. And by the way.."

Twilight Prankster pointed at Goku. "Stop getting Krillin killed.. seriously, it's annoying! He's bald and sexy!! Stop killing bald and sexy people!! WE NEED THE BALD AND SEXY PEOPLE!!! GAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!... okay bye bye.."

______________________________

"And that's how I ended up having to make another dimensional doorway back here." said Twilight Prankster as he finished his story.

Twilight Prankster was sitting in a giant dark cave in front of an old looking ginormous toad who looked old and aged as he sat on his throne, with a pipe in one hand, and a dark scholar's hat on his head.

"Hohohoho..." Gamamaru chuckled at the story. "That is indeed a strange tale.. a world where this supposed spikey haired man shouts, 'It's over 9000!'... eh.. why did he shout that again Pranky?"

"Hell if I know.. everybody knows that Power Levels are Bull Sh*t." said Prankster.

"P-please! Lord Twilight Prankster!!" shouted a small elderly toad sitting on Gamamaru's left. "Don't use such language before the great elder!"

"Ahhh!! Come on Fukasaku!" said Twilight Prankster, laughing. "Lighten up! Gammy doesn't mind! Do you Gammy!?"

"Eh... I'm sorry.." said Gamamaru. "Who are you again..?"