Kokuo The 5 Tails.

"Wh-what do you mean ya just lost her!?" Sakura screamed frantically as she stared at the empty hotspring.

"I-I'm sorry good ninja ma'am." said Saten, bowing. "When I came back to check on her after giving her some medicine, she was gone.. along with her clothes.. I think she might have wandered off. I'm sorry to ask this at this not so perfect moment.. but.. if that was a double.. is our Lady Misaka alright?"

"She's fine." said Naruto, coming out to the hot spring and looking around.

"But this Misaka definitely won't be if we don't find her soon!" Sakura said. "She's a pregnant part-dragon!! AND she's out of her mind drunk!! Where's Natsu!? He knows his friend better then we do!!"

"Yeeeeaaahhh." said Naruto. "Something tells me he isn't going to be much help."

Nearby, Natsu was looking inside the a groundhog burrow. "Mikoto!! Hey girl!! Ya in there!? Mikoto!!!"

Shizuri Mugino rolled her eyes from where she sat on top of a boulder. "Natsu.. she's obviously not going to fit in there.. "

"Hey, Natsu! If I remember what Mikoto said correctly.." said Naruto musingly, scratching his head. "Don't you Dragon types have some sort of super smell or something?"

"Yeah.. we do." said Shizuri. "But here in such a different world, there are so many new smells and unfamiliar things that we need our noses to adjust a little first.. probably will be a bit of a while before we can track her that way.."

"LET ME GO!!!" Ayna suddenly jumped out from where Elli had been trying to keep her pinned to the ground. "I MUST ASSASINATE LADY MISAKA!!!"

Shizuri grabbed Ayna by the head and held her up. "Hey! Stop it.. we've got bigger issues to worry about then little ol' you.."

Ayna scowled and pouted at Shizuri. "How dare you talk that way to a master assassin."

"A master assassin wouldn't brag about being a master assassin." said Shizuri. "Take it from a gal whose paid her dues in questionable work. Cause seriously, killing isn't something to be proud of. Granted I used to be pretty proud of it... but I regret that past."

Ayna glared at Shizuri for a minute. "You're delusional."

"Oh.. delusional eh?" said Shizuri boredly ramming her fist into Ayna's head. "Well you just keep thinking that..

"OW!! Stop it!!" Ayna yelled.

"Hey!" said Naruto. "Where's the blue cat?"

"Happy?" said Natsu, looking up. "I sent her to fly over the wilderness behind here.. see if he can spot her.. "

"In this dense of a wood?" said Sakura. "We'll be lucky if he can even see through the top branches.. ooooh.. this is turning into one disaster after another.."

__________________

"I'm... I'm a ninja..." Mikoto muttered, staggering around through the giant forest.. muttering to herself.  It was a miracle she had managed to put her clothes on correctly, what with her numb and drunken state.

"Y-you know what I should do?" Mikoto said. "I-I should.. 'hiccup'.. I should make a movie.. about.. er.. stuff. Yeah. I will make a movie about stuff..."

Mikoto looked up at large sloth hanging from a tree branch. "Whadya lookin' at Gajeel? You ain't the boss of me!! Your wife is pregnant! Funny thing.. I'm pregnant too... out of wedlock.. that's kinda twisted... oh my god.. I need meat.. 'hiccup'.."

"What are you doing out here?" A polite and serene voice spoke. A large white furred head that looked a bit like a dolphin's came out from behind a tree.