The Greatest Secret.

"You can't go in.." Sakura glared sternly at Natsu, who was covered in bandages, his arm in a sling.

Sakura looked almost as bad, with bandages covering her head and arms.

"Aww!! Come on!!" Natsu exclaimed. "I just wanna check on Mikoto!!"

"She's BREAST FEEDING!" Sakura said. "What part of that don't you understand!!? It's a private thing!! Yeesh!! Which means.. NOBODY IS ALLOWED INSIDE!!"

Natsu frowned.

Sakura sighed. "Do you have any idea how tough it is to breast feed two kids at once?"

"Do you?"

Sakura opened her mouth.. then closed it. "Er.. no.. not personally, but as a medic, who has delivered 10 children before, I KNOW.. okay?

Natsu groaned. "Lucy would let me in.."

"No she wouldn't!" Mikoto's voice called out from the other side of the door. The door opened, and Mikoto emerged, carrying her two small children in her arms, the two of them sleeping peacefully. Next to her.. stood a pale eyed girl with long black hair named Hinata Hyuga

Hinata smiled kindly and nodded at Mikoto. "Are you sure you're fine?"

"Yeah.." said Mikoto. Bandages covered the side of her face.. and while her arms were in good working order thanks to Sakura, they were still covered in bandages.

One of the babies.. obviously Miyoko, as Mikoto could tell by the tuft of lighter colored hair, waved her tiny little hand in her sleep..

Natsu stared at the small infants. "C-can I ?"

"Sure." said Mikoto handing Miyoko to Natsu, who looked overjoyed to be holding the infant. "Touma's already gone back with Pranks.. his dad and him are buying a small cottage in Magnolia.. we're going to live there till we get married.."

"That sounds great." said Natsu. "Get away from Academy City for a while and all that.."

"Actually." said Mikoto. "I'm not going back to Academy City.. and neither is Touma."

"What!?" said Natsu.

"I've already got a job as Guild Master." said Mikoto. "I don't really need to exactly further my education.. originally, I only stayed in school because I thought I could use the skills I gained for the guild.. but we've already turned into an international success without even trying. Plus, I've got two kids to raise now.. I've got to consider my priorities."

Natsu sighed and laughed.

"You seem relieved she's leaving." said Sakura with surprise.

"Academy City is just one huge nightmare most of the time.. what with what Aleister did and everything.." said Natsu. "Hell.. I'm ABSOLUTELY okay with her never going back.."

It had been a tough week of recovery after Kakine's assault. Twilight Prankster had been particularly annoyed at having been stunned for several hours, and had immediately begun gathering information on Diablo and Corruption's whereabouts with help from the Hokage, Kakashi Hatake, and whatever ninja were still able.

But Diablo was nowhere to be found.

"Occulus was his most brilliant scientist.." Amor had said. "To think.. he was a double agent.. but.. his sacrifice bought us time in the end.. Diablo and Corruption will need to hold back for at least a year to check their plans and how much their top researcher might have leaked or damaged their plans. All we can do now is wait for his first move.."

Thankfully, if Amor was right, that meant everyone could afford to take a break. And Mikoto was allowed to recover from her fight and pregnancy, and tend to her two newborns, with the help of Touma, who was thrilled at being a father.. considering it one of the few rare lucky things that ever happened to him.