Oculus Departs

The image above is A Railgun in Fairy Tail's new logo which I will be using from now on. It was difficult finding the Fairy Tail font for the "A Railgun In" part.. but it was worth it! :)

"You ".. There was a flash of light as Mikoto and Mira demerged from each other, and Mikoto fell to her knees as Mira put a hand to her mouth.

"You're HOSHIMI'S uncle!?" Mikoto stammered. "But.. but.. "

"It's true.." Oculus said weakly. "My sister.. I saved her from the destruction of our race.. through an escape pod that I had spent years designing.. and then she fell to Earth.. where she fell in love with a human.. a human by the name of Zeref.."

"Wh-what!?" said Mira whispered. "You can't mean.. that.."

"Yes.." said Oculus. "Ghost Slumberer.. is the offspring of my sister.. and the Dark Lord Zeref.. and my sister died upon giving birth.. the one you so lovingly named Hoshimi.. is Zeref's daughter."

"I saw a glimpse of it all when he showed me his memories." said Naruto. "Mikoto. Oculus was a double agent from the start.. he was trying to kill me because he thought I might cause you to die later on.. and he didn't want to risk it.."

"B-but that's impossible!!" said Mikoto. "I've never met Oculus!! I don't even freakin' know-"

Mikoto suddenly felt her mind shatter.. as swarms of memories swirled into her head, and she clutched her head, groaning with pain..

When Mikoto opened her eyes again.. there were tears. "Wh-why am.. I remembering this?"

"My.. Rinnegan's effects.. were destroyed after you defeated me.." said Oculus. "You.. are remembering what I took from you.. your memories.."

"Mr. Oculus.." Mikoto whispered. "Why.. WHY THE HELL!?"

"I.. thought.. I knew what needed to be done.." said Oculus. "To protect you and my sister.. but once more.. I miscalculated.. I only ended up lying here.. in your presence.. hurting you.. "

"You.." Mikoto shook her head and tears came down in massive drops as she sobbed into her hands. "You.. abandoned everything.. you.. I came that day.. to give you some fruit.. and.. you.."

"I knew that if anybody knew of my role as a Double Agent.. Diablo would seek to use you and my sister as leverage.. and the plan would be ruined.. the time would come that Dravis would destroy all.. and even if humanity survived that.. Asgawrath would return.. and there would be nobody.. nobody to stop the oncoming chaos.."

"Th-there would be Fairy Tail!!" Mikoto screamed. "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO-"

"No.." said Oculus.. as his eye began to grow dim. "Without you.. the Rainbow Gateway would never exist.. and Fairy Tail's dimension would remain separate from yours.. and neither would be able to help each other.. you forged the connection between the two worlds.. you brought together.. espers and mages.. you created the two united worlds that would stand against evil... in the form of a Railgun in Fairy Tail... "

"Wh-what good has that connection done!?" Mikoto sobbed. "YOU'RE HURT!! And.. until now.. I thought of you as... some evil freak!!!"

"Mikoto.." Mira knelt down and hugged Mikoto comfortingly. "Without that connection.. I wouldn't have met you.. would I?"

"Fairy Tail.." said Oculus. "I spent.. years observing the guild.. never even guessing in my farthest most far fetched calculations.. that such a group of people would exist.. my calculations.. always have a 90 percent accuracy.. and yet.. this guild has constantly defied them by jumping through the remaining 10 percent..  I did not think that you would learn to use God Fusion as a human.. I did not think that more of your guild would come to Uzumaki's aid this day.. perhaps.. not everything can be calculated... through simple odds.. "