Naruto VS Mikoto: Clash of Titans

The picture above shows Midnight Madcap.

Mikoto flew through the trees, dodging between the trunks, her wings exploding like booster rockets as she zipped through with incredible speed.

She rather regretted what she had to do to escape.. but she couldn't afford to waste any more time. She knew that Diablo was up to something.. and that Amor was somewhere in this world, and because of that, she didn't have tome to go playing around with that blonde ninja Naru-

"WHAM!!!"

Mikoto felt a fist ram straight into the side of her face as Naruto came barreling out of the trees, sending her flying into the ground in an explosion of dirt and rocks.

Mikoto rose from the ground as multiple Naruto Shadow Clones appeared around her.

"Yeah! You're looking real sick!" said one of Naruto's clones sarcastically.

"I never said I was." said Mikoto. "You just chose not to believe the reason I told you!! Now get lost!! The trouble I'm taking care of is bigger then you and me!!!"

"Bigger my ass!!" Naruto yelled. "You're just a spoiled brat whose been running away from home!! And you're coming right back!!"

"Mikoto isn't a spoiled brat!!" Elli poked her head out of Mikoto's shirt collar. "She's a kind person who cares for everybody!!"

"E-Elli!" said Mikoto. "Careful! It's dangerous!"

Naruto stared, looking utterly bemused. "Uhhhh.. is that cat pink? Wait a second!! Why am I worried about it being pink!? IT JUST FREAKIN' TALKED!!!"

"Of course I talk!" Elli squealed. "I'm not stupid!!"

"Ehhhhh.." said Naruto, all his clones began to scratch their heads, rather shocked at meeting a talking cat. "Well.. I'm sorry to say.. ms.. kitty... I'll be taking princess spoiled brat back to-"

"SHE ISN'T SPOILED!!" Elli squealed angrily, turning on her wings and flying at Naruto angrily, scratching his face with her claws.

"H-hey! Stop!!" Naruto tripped into one of his clones.. and the clone Naruto fell face first into the trunk of the tree he was standing on.. as he did.. a Kunai Knife fell out of the pouch clipped to his waist and hit Elli on the head.

"Owie!" Elli fell out of the tree and right onto her head on the forest floor.

Elli teared up, clutching her head with her tiny paws. "Eh... ehhhh... I-I'm not going to cry.... I'm.. waaaaaahhhh!!!"

"ELLI!!" Mikoto ran over to Elli and picked her up.. cradling her in her arms. "Oh dear.. Elli.. don't worry.. I've got you."

"What happened..?" muttered the Naruto clone, rubbing his face sorely, right before a massive lightning bolt obliterated him in an explosion of smoke.

"RAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Mikoto screamed out with furious intent, as her wings spread out wide and lightning exploded from her body and into the sky, blasting the clouds apart. "NOBODY.. AND I MEAN NOBODY!!! HURTS MY ELLI!!!!!!!"

"Holy CRAP!!!" All the Narutos yelled out.

Mikoto launched herself into the trees, engulfing her fists in powerful lightning, in a massive sweep of terrible rage and power, she began punching each and every clone to bits..

The rest of the clones all dodged and landed on the ground before dashing at Mikoto, drawing out kunai knives..

"SECRET ART!!! WING BRIGADE OF THE THUNDER DRAGON!!!!"  Mikoto slammed her fist against the ground in her rage as her wings separated into hundreds of miniature dragons that flew around in all directions, blowing apart all the clones... the moment her wings fully dematerialized though, Naruto took advantage.. creating more clones in blowout of smoke.. all of whom connected their arms and interlocked their feet.