Oculus Zane, Lord of Knowledge.

The song is Oculus's theme. Oculus Zane was actually based off of Vel'Koz from League of Legends. His voice in fact sounds exactly like Vel'Koz's.  The image shows Occulus's Battle Mode Beta form. Oculus was actually originally supposed to be a Viros in Railgun Online.. but I felt that he would make a better mad scientist in RIFT.

"Knowledge by.. Disintegration..."

-Vel'Koz  (League of Legends.)

"So Mikoto Misaka is currently with the Razzz fragment called Five Tails." said Occulus, one of his tentacles touching the holographic energy map before him. "So right now, the combative power of Fairy Tail is down by half.. I will not count Shizuri Mugino, as she is not a member of the guild.."

Kakuzu leapt down from the tree branch of the dense forest to look at Occulus's map. "Interesting.. does that map track chakra..?"

"Magic." Occulus corrected for what he felt must have been the hundredth time. "Like I said before.. Magic is the main source of Chakra.. like the fumes or exhaust that blows off of fuel when it's used. We Numensapiens are beings comprised of extreme massive amounts of magic.."

"Hmph.. I still find all this talk of magic to be extremely outlandish." said Kakuzu. "When are we going to strike?"

"Well.. immediately of course." said Occulus. "Constant research on that girl has taught me there can never be too many advantages one must take. Even at her weakest I will consider her a threat out of ultimate caution.. I imagine Deidara is already over the target sight if my calculations serve correctly."

"Hmmm?" said a staticky voice from the holographic map. "Without a doubt. I have to say.. this long range communication is quite nifty.. I don't even need to wear a wire or anything.. what kind of toys do you make Oculus sir.. Hmmmm?"

"This is no toy... but years and eons of experimenting with my abilities.. " said Oculus. "Now.. I think it's time we entered the battlefield.. wouldn't you say Deidara?"

In the sky.. over the large village below, Deidara flew on top of a ginormous bird made of clay.. he grinned maliciously as he held out a hand which had an open mouth with a lolling tongue sticking out. "Hmmm!! That is fine!! I shall show them the extent of my Art!! True Art is.. an EXPLOSION!!!"

Deidara took out some clay and let the mouth on his hand eat it.. chewing it and molding it until it spat out a couple of smaller clay birds.

There was an big puff of smoke as suddenly the birds became as large as somebody's arm and they flapped their wings and flew down into the town below.. circling the Saten family house before colliding with two different points surrounding the house.

Two massive explosions shook the area as everyone down there were suddenly interrupted in their search for Mikoto.

"Wh-what is that!?" Shizuri growled. "That wasn't an ordinary bomb!!"

UP THERE!!" Naruto yelled. They dove out of the way.. as Deidara flew down on his giant bird, flinging out more clay bird bombs..

Deidara laughed as explosions riddled the entire house.. blowing it to pieces.

"Oh no!!" Saten exclaimed as Kuroko ran over her and Uiharu.

"I'll get them out of here.. you guys go kick whoever's ass that is!!" Kuroko yelled before teleporting away with her two friends.

"Th-that can't be!!" Sakura exclaimed, staring up at the sky. "W-was that Deidara!?"

"Dei-who what now!?" said Natsu.