Epilogue

"A DRAGON LORD!!!" Elohim laughed within his palace, spinning in the air in his jubilance. "I knew it existed!! AHAHAHAHA!!! Well Prankster, they all drowned in a bathtub eh? I knew those were lies all along!!"

Elanis poured a cup of tea and set it on a long dining table in the middle of the room. "Oh Elohim? Afternoon tea is ready, if you feel like having it.."

"Oh.. of course.." said Elohim, his jelly-like head wobbling for a bit before he levitated down and sat in the chair. "You know.. I was always interested in that Uzumaki Clan boy from that ninja world.. Dimension 125.7B... but, he never had the potential I was looking for in a nice smack-down!!"

Elanis sighed. "Please Elohim.. don't go after Mikoto. .she has had enough hardships.. and it is Natsu Dragneel who unlocked Dragon Lord form.. not her.. she is not ready to face you.."

"FINE!!!" said Elohim irritably. "I know it was her I saw in my visions though.. fine!! I'll give her about a year or somethin'... let her find a way to reach Dragon Lord.. then I'll come down to Earth for a visit!! Sound spectacular!?"

"The last time you visited Earth Land, they created God Slayer Magic specifically to kill you and the other Two Gods of Order and Chaos." said Elanis. "You left a bad impression."

"Not my fault I was allergic to the flowers in Crocus's garden!! That thing needed to be razed to the ground!!"

Suddenly, there was an explosion at the end of the palace hall.. and a boy wearing  a red shirt with scars on his chest.. and a straw hat entered.

"ALRIGHT!!" the boy exclaimed. "Hey there!! I am Monkey D. Luffy!! And I'm going to be King of the Pirates!! And before that!! I'm going to defeat yo-"

"Massive Crash of the Flame God.." Elohim said aloofly.

Immediately a  massive explosion of black fire smashed down on Luffy.. knocking him out in one hit.. and causing the entire palace to shake.

"So.. how did that guy get in?" Elohim asked.

"I believe he found an island in his world that had a dimensional gateway leading here.. and he wanted to see if he could defeat you." said Elanis.

"Weeeeaaaaaak.' said Elohim. "Jeez, and at first I thought Prankster was having a laugh.."

"Actually, this is me having a laugh!" Twilight Prankster appeared right next to Elohim, snapping his fingers.

There was a burst of confetti, and Golden Frieza appeared, clenching his fists. "So you are Elohim!! Prepare yourself immortal!! I am about to usurp your throne and take your power for my-"

"BOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!" black flames blew Frieza into a wall.. and completely took him out in one hit...

"Owwwie.. D-daddy.. I want to go home now.." Frieza wheezed before going out cold.

"Jeez Prankster!" said Elohim. "You actually threw that guy at me!? Were you REALLY expecting to mess with me just now?"

"No.. with him.. I'll admit, finding all the Friezas in the Omegaverse and blowing them up is just so much fun!! AHAHAHAHA!! Though.. I have a better plan then just killing this one.."

"Really?" said Elohim.. "What?"

"Something that involves making a certain girl's 17th birthday something SPECIAL!!" said Prankster. "Now.. I'm here to.."

"Beg me not to go to Earth to try and take on Mikoto Misaka?" said Elohim. "Oh please.. you can't stop me.. I'm going to do it.."

Twilight Prankster sighed. "Look.. there are plenty of stronger opponents in the higher dimensional planes! Like the Daleks!!"

"I killed all the Daleks." said Elohim. "Took me like..  I don't know.. 5 seconds.. Millions of little voices all screamed 'Eliminate!!' then... poof.. no more little annoying, money hogging Daleks. That'll teach em to hog my money!!"

"What about the Sleestaks?" Prankster asked.

"Killed em too.." said Elohim. "Seriously, they looked like costume props.. moved like them too."

"Power Rangers?" Prankster suggested. "Ultraman!? Sailor Moon!? Son Goku!? Superman!? Batman!? Morgan Freeman!? Jason Vorhees!? Freddy Krueger!? Jigsaw!? Godzilla!? Captain Planet!? The Boogey Man!? Jack Sparrow!? Ghost Rider!? TFS Nappa!? ANYBODY!?"

"BOOOORING!" said Elohim. "Plus TFS Nappa is a movie producer now.. and I actually like his movies.. especially Citizen Nappa.. ahhh.. nice.."

There was silence for a minute.. then the sound of screaming was suddenly barely heard going throughout the palace.

"What.. the devil is that noise?" said Elohim.

"Hmmmm." said Twilight Prankster. "I don't know.. but something tells me that the video above in the media part of this chapter will tell us.. "

"AGAIN!! Breaking the 4th wall!! How do you do that!?" Elohim grumbled.

"Ummm.. I'm me.. and I've got MUCH more freedom then Deadpool.." said Prankster. "Oh dang is that scream still going?"

"Just ignore it.." said Elohim. "The point is.. I'm giving her a year to prepare.. then I'm coming to do battle with her.. point taken?"

Prankster gulped. "Oh dear.. this is going.. to be quite bad... "

End of Epilogue.

... Meanwhile.. in Naruto's dimension...

Naruto suddenly awoke in his bed, shaking his head and covering his ears as the dim screaming could be heard in the distance. "What the heck is that noise!? Sounds like pure rage!!"

Naruto covered his ears and moaned. "Well.. whatever it is.... I have a strange feeling some guy named Krillin is about to die.. heh.. strangely specific feeling.."

Be on the lookout for book 4: Clash of Lords.