Railjane and Devil Railgun

Picture shows Devil Railgun in her Satan Soul Form and Thundamander in one of her early concepts.

Naruto clenched his fists as Oculus's Combat Form Omega levitated above him. "You can't be serious!? Do you really think you're helping Mikoto this way!?"

"I do." said Oculus as his multitude of eyes glowed, and his tentacles began to radiate energy. "You see.. I will sacrifice anything.. and anybody.. to ensure that she lives.. I will even dedicate all my research.. If I need to kill you to ensure this.. then so be it.."

"That's messed up!!" Naruto roared, as red rings appeared around his eyes.. and his sage mode reignited with tremendous effort. "How would Mikoto feel if she knew what you were doing just to protect her!!! To kill others like this!! I couldn't care less if it were me or somebody else.. but either way, IT'S JUST WRONG!!!"

Oculus paused for a minute. "Indeed.. I admit, I will probably have answer for what I have done as a member of Hydra Head, and for the blood I spilt today.. but.. I am willing to pay that price.. So... I say to you... good bye Naruto Uzumaki.... Morpheus Blast.."

A massive explosive purple light fired from all of Occulus's eyes at once.. blasting down upon Naruto, who was  unable to do anything but stare at the light coming down upon him.

"GIVE ME A BREAK!!! YA CHUMPING MORON!!!" Before the beam could reach Naruto.. there was an explosion in the earthen walls separating the different battlefields.. and Natsu Dragneel.. in his regular form now.. blasted through.. surrounded by flames..

He tackled straight into the surprised Oculus, sending him crashing to the ground in a massive explosion of dust and flame..

Oculus shook Natsu off easily and levitated back into the air. "Of course.. the bumbling stubborn flamer would have to be the one that finished his battle first.. tell  me.. how was Dragon Lord Mode? Granted.. I imagine that since this was your first time using it.. I calculate you won't be able to use it again for another 3 days.."

"Whatever!!" Natsu growled. "I've still got more then enough power to take you on.."

"Make that a WE!!"

Meltdowner beams powered through the walls as Shizuri walked through.. making her entrance.. her giant Dragon Force Eyes.. active and staring at Oculus with a it's bright and wide gaze.

"Hahahahahaha.." Oculus chuckled. "You do know.. that I am currently 3 times as powerful as Diablo was back when you fought him on Fulmen Island? Of course, back then, Diablo was only at a tiny fraction of his full power.. but still you didn't even manage to lay a scratch on him then.. and given my state now.. what makes you think that even the 3 of you all working together can defeat me? My calcuations already concluded your complete loss from the moment you two came to this blonde boy's aid."

Natsu grinned. "What makes ya think that it's just the three of us!?"

"Hmm?" said Oculus. "If I'm correct, your only reinforcements are Mikoto Misaka, Rock Lee, and Sakura Haruno.. the Lee boy is busy protecting the head of the Misaka clan in this world.. while the Haruno girl is unable to even reach you.. then Mikoto Misaka is currently out of your reach.. my calculations are absolute.."

"Well.. guess what.." said Natsu. "Sometimes.. ya miscalculate.."

"BOOOOMMMMM!!!!" As soon as Natsu said these words.. Kokuo, the five tails, smashed through the ground between Oculus and the other three, digging up through the earth till he towered above Oculus, shaking his fur a little.

"There you are Miko.." said Kokuo. "I hope you don't mind the little nickname I have for you.. I do adore Thundaarix.."

"It's okay Uncle Kokuo!" said Mikoto, poking her head out from where she rode on Kokuo's back, now back in her ninja outfit. "Thanks for the lift!"