NIIIIIINJAAAAA!!!!!

The above image displays many of the main characters that will appear in this book, including what they wear...and of course, Natsu is REALLY going to love this world.. and yes, Frenda is coming back.

Mikoto Misaka... Level 5 Esper.. Thunder Dragon Slayer.. and practically a legend in 2 universes... This girl slept upon the grassy field.. peaceful, unaware of the wind and trees around her.. her body was covered in numerous injuries.. the top half of her body was wrapped in bandages except for her bare shoulders.

As she slept... a shadow fell over her.. the unknown person put two fingers to her neck to make sure she still had a pulse, then picked her up in her arms and carried her over to a nearby cabin..

When Mikoto awoke.. she found herself snuggled under the blankets of an old fashioned futon that looked like it might have been made in a modern, yet edo period-like fashion.

She felt a wet towel on her forehead.. and much to her embarrassment, she felt her bandages and the remnants of her clothing had been completely removed under her blankets.

Mikoto looked around.. the last thing she remembered, was being pushed through the dimensional doorway that Twilight Prankster had created... which begged the question..

"Where's Natsu?" Mikoto muttered. "Where am I?"

It was obvious that her injuries from her time on Nebulosos was what made it so that her journey through the dimensional rift knocked her out.. Wendy could only do so much..

Mikoto felt her stomach with one hand.. she wondered, if they were still alright inside.. did the trip hurt them? The little blips of life that were currently resting within her?

Nicole had assured her that a Dragon's body was so strong that a mother dragon was capable of taking hits from alpha males without even a sliver of harm to the babies or unlaid eggs. And boy did Mikoto hope she wasn't laying eggs..

Mikoto took a deep breath and felt the rest of herself.. her injuries.. scars.. all of them had vanished. Whoever had healed her had done a very good job.. she wanted to get up and search for Natsu, or at least Twilight Prankster.. but she wasn't about to that without any clothes first..

Mikoto shifted around a bit, and saw that her clothes were laid out next to the futon.. or at least, what was left of them..or what she had been wearing when she left for this world.

A raggedy bloodstained set of bandages, and some torn up denim shorts. No way was she putting that on.

Next to the bandages.. was an old crumpled note that she had received from her friend Nicole Mavros before she decided to go to with Twilight Prankster to this world..

She opened it up. "Dear Mikoto... just wanted to make sure you had something to let you know what to expect on the final week... you'll know that the final week is here when you have... er.. odd mood swings? Colossally weird cravings... you'll be desiring any kind of meat due to actual dragons needing to hunt more in preparation to feed their young.. but your kids are human.. so please don't do this... you'll have a tendency to beat up things of blonde color when in violent mood swings.."

Mikoto shook her head. "Weird...  wait.. why would dragon instincts get me to beat up blonde people? Eh.. I'm sure that's a long ways away."

Mikoto put the note down and looked for something else she could wear.. when she found nothing.. she took a deep breath and got out of the futon, feeling that it was time to take a risk. She walked over to two doors in the small wooden room. On one door.. a note was taped to it that was written in an older fashion of Kanji.. it took some getting used to, but Mikoto managed to read it.