Chapter 4

Tris' POV

Even though I hadn't spoken to Uriah in that long time, of initiation, we had a lot to talk about.

I turn to Uriah and whisper in his ear,"We should eat breakfast now. I have to train the initiates." And he groans in reply.

I jump up off the bed. I tell Uri,"You can eat Dauntless cake," and I kiss him on the cheek. He shoots up and starts to get dressed/undressed.

"Really Uri?"

"Yes. Really. You can't keep his hotness contained," he says, motioning to himself. I just laugh.

I turn away from Uriah and run away to the shower. I hear Uri banging at the door and then get out to stop him. I get out of the shower and walk into our bedroom. I look around for my clothes that I laid out on our plush chair the previous night.

I suddenly feel Uri jump on to me, full force and the wind gets knocked out of me. He jumps back of, taking my towel with him.

I scream,"URIAH! YOU BRING THAT BACK RIGHT NOW! OR ELSE!" I spin around and see him standing in the doorway staring at me with the towel wrapped around him and my clothes in his other hand.

He finally gives them back after I almost kill him.

He pouts and I laugh. I get dressed in a strapless knee length black dress. For my shoes I wear black boots. You never know when Peter is gonna come at you with a butterknife. (A/N I actually something like this irl, when I wear boots...)