Chapter 17

I turn around to look at the crowd and realize something.

Christina.

I scream at Uriah and Zeke, telling them we need to go. Now. We all jump up and run towards the infirmary. On the way there, we all shout 'Christina' with nothing but the halls replying us with dead echoes.

We get to Will's room and see him laying still on the bed. I turn to my side to see if Christina is sitting there. I start screaming, when I realize Christina isn't here.

We run around the whole Dauntless compound looking for her. Still no sign of her.

"She isn't here..." I murmur with fear creeping through my voice.

"No duh," says Zeke.

"She isn't in Dauntless..." I whisper.

"Huh?" Uriah and Zeke say in sync sounding like a machine.

"She's in Abnegation..." I say with Zeke staring at me confused and Uriah nearly pulling his hair out.

We run out of the building after I tell them about Four's life. We end up waiting a minute or so outside of Dauntless. We get a head start and start running towards the oncoming train.

The get on the train and end up at Abnegation. I pull them around Abnegation. The silent street noises creep up around us. I usher them towards the house I recognise as Four's old house.

We creep into the house and look around. No weird noises... We walk around and get to the stairs leading towards the basement. We slowly slide down the stairs. I lightly push the door open.

---

CLIFFY!!! Do you guys like the chapter? I will also probably do a special 5k reads chapter!!!! Really close to 5k. Getting a bit excited...

Ok, well then. I would like to say thanks you Pansycakes and have a good night/day.