Chapter 18

We are greeted by the sight of Marcus. Screaming at us,"What are you doing in my house?!"

We all turn around and run for our lives; out of the house. I turn around, after running for a few minutes, and see Marcus is no longer chasing us. We walk to another house.

The empty house. The haunted house. No one lives there and it is far away from Abnegation... Even though it is an Abnegation house.

As we approach the house, we hear screams. I barge into the house with fury burning through me. We find Christina, half naked, blood covering her back, screaming for help, and in pain.

Four stands near her, with a smirk on his face and a bloody belt.

I jump at him and start strangling him. Zeke comes over to help me kill Four, while Uriah unties the ropes on Christina's arms and legs.

Tears stain her face; giving me reason to attack Four. We almost kill Four.

We left with Christina sobbing into Zeke's chest. He tries to comfort her, but it is pretty hard when she has been whipped on her back.

We get to Dauntless and run her to the infirmary. The nurses look shocked, but take her immediately. I run over to the receptionist nurse and ask about Will.

She looks at me with pity. She slowly shakes her head and continues with her work. I stand still and walk in the direction of where the nurses took Christina.

I sit down in her room and watch her, while the nurses work away. She looks peaceful. I start crying over everything.

Everything that had happened in our mixed up, crazy, insane, terrible world.

I turn around and look around in the room. I grab on of the pillows on the ground and lay it on the wall. I slowly fall into a deep sleep.

I look around and walk up to the man.

"I will," I say with confidence. A few snickers escape people's lips. I take off my coat and throw it the Erudite.

I bend my knees and push my legs. I feel as if time itself stops around me. I feel the net surrounding me;piercing my skin.

A tangle of hands reach towards me and I grab the closest one. I am met face to face with Four.

I look towards him and smile brightly, while saying,"Tris. First jump, Tris."