Chapter 14

Tris' POV

It has been a week since Four had kidnapped me and I am finally able to meet the initiates. The door of the apartment opens and Uriah rushes in screaming something about dauntless cake.

I jump out of bed and run up to him and grab one of the cakes. We sit down and eat the cake, while Uriah explains somethings about the initiates.

We finish eating and just stare at the each other, neither of us daring to move. As if we were in sync, we both jump up and place the plates on the table.

Uriah gathers them and he goes to the cafeteria, leaving me to get dressed. I change into basic Dauntless black and rush out of the room, running to the roof top.

Uriah gets up to the roof top with the initiates behind him. The Uriah introduces me to the initiates.

"Ava, Sabrina, Jac, Emily, Kamille, Madison, Chasity, Cadence, Ireland, Mia, Callie, Rio, Alex, Amanda, Jerzi, Brianna, Chloe, Eamon, Phoenix, Blaze, Robyn, Makenzee and Jessica," he says gesturing to them. He continues,"This is Tris."

They all mumble something. I can't hear them because they are whispering.

Uriah and I teach them how to shoot the guns. Most of them are OK at it, but a few are struggling. Mia, Amanda, Makenzee, Jessica and Chasity are struggling the most.

Uriah walks over to Jessica and starts helping her, while I help Makenzee. I show her how to hold the gun and ask,"What faction did you come from?"

She murmurs,"Ab-a-a... Abnegation..." while I slightly nod my head. I hand her back the gun and go and help Chasity. I ask her the same question and I get the same response.

We finish the training session and tell the initiates they get tomorrow off. Uriah and I walk towards the cafeteria and are greeted by Four and a Dauntless-born. We give them ugly looks and they walk towards us.

Four grabs my shoulder and Uriah is about to punch him. Luckily for Four, he lets go. He says,"Hey, Tris. Uriah... Also Emily is my girlfriend." He smirks and walks off with Emily trailing behind him.

Uriah and I say in sync,"Traitor..."

He continue to walk down to cafeteria and she Christina.

Crying.

I run over to her and hug her, while asking what's wrong.

She whispers lightly, while crying,"Th-there was an acc-accident... Will isn't gonna make it!" she says the last bit loudly and starts sobbing.

I pull Christina up gently and well slowly walk to the infirmary. We walk up and the lady tells us immediately where Will's room is.

We open his room and peer in. Christina starts crying more, if that's possible and I do as well. We sit there hugging each other. This couldn't get worse.

All of the sudden Four barges in the room. His normal stern, insistent eyes turn into pity.

He says, clearly sad,"Zeke is dead."

---------------------------------------------

I UPDATED!!!!! Wooooo!

Ok, my writer's block is sorta over. And do you guys like this chapter? Other then the fact that they are dying? I had lots of fun writing this chapter.

Please like this chapter if you liked it and if you have ideas dm me them.

Bye Pansycakes!!!! 😛 💙💙😛