Chapter 15

Tris' POV

All three of us start hyperventilating, as Four crosses towards Christina and I. I move over to the other side of Christina; furthest from the door.

"Tris... Will you come with me?" Four whispers in pain. I slightly nod and start getting up. Christina grabs my arm and stares at me.

"Be brave, Tris," she says lightly while crying a bit.

I nod and continue walking towards Four with extreme caution. We exit the room together and turn a corner, then another and another. Finally we arrive at sealed off area.

I shiver and follow Four through the doorway. We stand still, neither of us daring to move a muscle. I turn my head an inch and walk towards the bed.  I lift up the white cover and see Zeke staring up at me.

I gasp in horror and slowly back away.

This can't be real. I only saw him yesterday, laughing with everyone at Uriah's horrible joke.

Four says on the verge of tears,"You're right... It was horrible... It can't be real..."

I murmur,"Does Uriah know?" and Four shakes his head.

"I thought you should tell him."

I nod my head and continue,"Ok then... I'll go and tell Uriah... See you around..."

Four, obviously distracted, nods his head and moves to the chair and sits in it. His eyes never leave Zeke and he looks distant.

•••

I look Uriah straight in the eye and say,"Uri... We need to talk..."

"Ok...?" Uriah asks in confusion.

"H- h- he's... He's dead..."

"Zeke?!" Uriah screams. He continues screaming,"He can't be! I saw him just before at the cafeteria!"

----------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger sorta. I'm starting to really like writing again! And rate my chapter please :•)

Ok then. Hope you like the chapter and, Bye Pansycakes! 😛