Chapter 10

*Time-lapse To After C or D*

Tris' POV

I swear every is practically dead. Then -yay!- Uriah shouts,"Spin the Bottle!" And everyone groans excluding him and Four.

He jumps up and down like a little girl. Idiot. "I heard that!" he shouts.

A few people leave, which leaves Four, Christina, Marlene, Zeke, Uriah and I still at Zeke's. Uriah grabs a bottle and places it on the ground. He spins it and it lands on Christina. All I can manage to say is 'Wow...'. I give up!

They kiss for 3 seconds. Then Christina spins the bottle and it lands on Four. I see Chris gag and kiss him for a second. Uriah practically screams,'PANSYCAKE! YOU NEED TO KISS HIM FOR 3 SECONDS!". Chris groans and kisses Four for 3 seconds.

Four spins it and it lands on me. I groan and Four kisses me. He then roughky grabs me and continues to kiss me. I scratch behind myself trying to grab Uriah.

By then Uriah and Zeke are attempt to get Four off of me. When they do Uriah punches Four and Four stumbles down. He then gets up and wipes his mouth and spits at the ground and leaves.

Chris then says,"Ok, I think it is time to end the game...". Everyone agrees and leaves swiftly. I walk over to Zeke while Uriah stands in the doorway. I whisper a 'thanks' to Zeke and leave clinging onto Uriah's arm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Make sure you have sent in your initiate and make sure it is up to date with the application!