62

A/N: Double Update!

I'm back! I know I ghosted you guys for a week, but I'm making it up to you with this double update. Enjoy!

Jimin hasn't been sleeping well lately, plagued by restless nights and lingering fatigue. But last night was different; he'd sunk into a deep slumber, oblivious to the world.

Now, as he slowly came to, his head felt heavy, weighed down by an invisible force. His body protested movement, as if rooted to the bed.

Groggily, Jimin lay there, disoriented and lost in a haze. He flipped onto his side, his gaze drifting to the alarm clock on the bedside table. The bright red digits startled him: 12:00 PM. Noon already.

His eyes wandered to an upside-down photo frame, partially hidden under the tangled sheets. He corrected it, and a wave of nostalgia washed over him. The old picture showed him as a child, innocent and carefree, with Jungkook by his side.

As Jimin's fingers brushed against Jungkook's image, memories of the previous day flooded back. His cheeks flushed, and he hastily covered the photo, feeling uneasy. With a newfound sense of awareness, he sat up, letting the blanket slide off his body. He wore a loose, oversized t-shirt - Jungkook's shirt. The soft fabric clung to his skin, and the familiar scent triggered a flutter in his chest.

He swung his legs over the side of the bed, the aching subsided, replaced by a gentle soreness. He stood up, feeling only slightly unwell. But wearing just Jungkook's oversized t-shirt made him feel exposed, almost naked.

He yearned for the comfort of his own clothes and decided to head back to the master bedroom to change. Just as he reached for the door handle, it swung open.

Jungkook stood in the doorway, taking in Jimin's disheveled appearance with a raised eyebrow. His gaze locked onto Jimin's eyes, and the intensity brought back vivid memories of the night before. Jimin felt his cheeks flush with embarrassment, and he quickly looked away, unsure how to respond.

"You don't have to work today?" he asked, attempting to sound casual.

"I'm taking a day off," Jungkook replied, his voice low and husky, sending a thrill through Jimin.

Nodding, Jimin ran a hand through his tangled hair. "I'll go freshen up."

"hm," Jungkook said, though his gaze remained fixed on Jimin, reluctant to break their connection. As Jungkook leaned down, Jimin braced himself for a kiss, but instinctively covered his lips.

"I haven't brushed my teeth."

Jungkook chuckled, redirecting his attention to Jimin's knuckles, pressing a gentle kiss there instead. Jimin noticed Jungkook's eyes lingering on the red marks on his skin, and Jungkook traced them softly, his touch soothing.

"I guess I left my mark... literally," he said with a sly grin, mischief sparkling in his eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll make it worth your while next time." Jimin's face flushed deeper, a mix of embarrassment and irritation prompting him to playfully push Jungkook away, eliciting a laugh from him.

-

Jimin stepped into his room and shut the door, he took a deep breath, trying to shake off the lingering heat in his cheeks. Next, he headed to the bathroom to freshen up. As he splashed water on his face he paused, staring at his reflection. Memories of last night flooded back - the passion, the intensity, the whispered consent: "I didn't say no." Jimin's face burned as he recalled the events that followed.

His mind replayed the images. Jungkook's gentle touch, his lips tracing his skin, the way their bodies moved together in perfect sync. Jimin's heart raced, his skin tingling with the memories.