Awkward

~.Johns POV.~

       OH MY GOD HELP ME! W-WHAT SHOULD I DO?! ILL-I'll just....shut the door. I slammed the door shut with my foot and heard Jade giggle to Dave "Did you get a good look? Hmmmmm? He's totally eligible  for those half naked kind of shoots right?!" Dave was silent for a moment and then replied "yeah. Uh. Sure." This is so embarrassing! When I get back I'm gonna try and get Dad to punish her. She knows what she did. But then I remembered the memo my dad sent to me. I'm staying for a week here. And it's really hot outside! And I'm pretty much naked! This is actually the worst. I have to spend a whole week at an office with a guy who almost saw my wiener. Gross.

Dear Dad,

Help.

-*Daves POV*-

      You know what? I'm starting to like Jade less and less. She keeps screwing with my head with her stupid jokes. What's with her prankster gambit? I thought the Egberts were the magicians and jokers and overall nerds?! I guess it runs in family....unfortunate for me. I almost just saw that kid without any boxers! And it sucks even more because now he's staying a week in the room across from mine. At least he's not next to my room like Jade. Then I'd really be in for it.

      I knocked on the door and put my ear up to it. "Um..when you're done just come to the jet stairs. I can't come inside without both of ya'll so...yeah." He didn't respond so I just walked out of the jet with Jade, waiting for him to come out. Preferably fully clothed.