Last Day

~.John's POV.~

     It has been a few days since the cover and I'm still here. There wasn't enough time to schedule my leaving, so I stayed. During this time I watched the internet carefully and realized that the gossip hasn't gone down. Dave and I were together most of the time, and once I woke up to him reading a smut fan fiction about us.

      I rubbed my eyes and sat up in my own bed. That night he had decided to sleep in one of the chairs located in my room.  

"What are you doing?" I had asked.

       He flinched and fumbled at his phone until he switched the tab. "Uh. I w-was just checking on some articles about the cover." I waited for a second. "No you weren't." was all I said before I passed out again. I had decided to not bring it up again solely because I didn't really care anymore. I caught him doing it so often now that I don't even think I need to talk about it. I'm pretty sure he knows that I can see him doing it anyway.  He always jumps a bit when I first peer at him, but he just goes back to casually reading them. I think he's obsessed.

      I haven't hung around much with Dave today. Jade and I began walking back to our rooms after breakfast, which Dave didn't attend for some odd reason. Jade faced me as she started to talk. "So John, you're just gonna leave?" I quickly nodded and replied "Of course I am. I'm not the one that wants to model, you are. Besides, they have enough photo shoot pictures of me to quench the thirst of the crowd for the next month. I guess I was really a hit huh?" I nudged her side. She smiled wearily "Heh...I guess so! I just can't believe you're just up and leaving though! I mean what about all the money you could make?! What about Dave?! You've gotten really close to him these past couple of days..." I sighed and said "Listen Jade, I was just trying to have a good time while I was here. Once I leave I want nothing to do with this disgusting place..all its creepy smuppets and awkward photo taking. I'll just go home and relax and forget this ever happened. Plus, I don't even think Dave and I are actual friends; more like mutuals in business." She smiled and thought for a second. "Well, that's not what Dave seems to think."

"What?"

"Oh so you think I just never talk to Dave? We've had some pretty deep conversations."

"NO WAY!!!! We've been hanging out the whole time there's no way you had any time to talk to him!"

"Photo shoots."

"Oh. Right."

She laughed and I narrowed my eyes. "What did he say about me?" I asked. Jade snicked and said "Why don't you find out for yourself chump?" After that she skipped off and into her room. I stood there confused for a second, but I didn't give myself much time to process; I rushed right into Dave's room without knocking. I had to know what he thought about me. I don't know why, but I just had to know! "DAVE!-"