Dave!

(Btw if that nepeta on omegle from like a week or so ago is seeing this u are v cool ;) ) 

~.Johns POV.~

      "Dave!" I heard a shuffle in the closet. "Dave." I wiggled the handle. It was locked. "Dave. I know you're in there. I have a question for you." I heard a huff as he opened the door. "What's the question?" Dave asked. There was no light on in the closet. "Do you mind if I enter your...evil lair?" I giggled. He looked around for the light switch in the dark. Once the light was on Dave motioned me in. "Welcome to mi casa." I squinted as I walked in. "Dave...this is your closet." 

"Yeah yeah I know."

"Also, why were you in the dark in your closet."

"It's like a thinking space. You wouldn't understand Egbert. It's a cool kid thing."

"I'm gonna let you get away with that insult ONLY because I have some business with you."

      He smiled and asked "and what would that be my ol pal?" I thought for a second. What's a good way to even ask this question. No matter what I say it's going to be a little awkward. I wish I would've thought this out a little better. Oh well. Here goes. "Dave. I need to know before I leave. Jade kind of tipped me off a bit and I just need to know. How do you feel about me. Like...what's your true feelings."

      I saw him shift around uncomfortably. "Dave? Are you okay?" He was sweating? "U-uh yeah...that just kind of...surprised me I guess?" He said. I shrugged and said. "Soooo? Thoughts?" He nodded "Yeah. Right. Um. I-I think you're pretty great..."

"Uh-huh?"

"Aaaaand fun....."

"Riiiiiight?" 

"And um.." He stopped. "Cmon dude. You can say whatever." I spoke. 

"And uh. I uh. I..like you....like a lot and I don't know if you know this but you're really adorable when you smile and your big glasses are cute and shit man even your drool when you sleep is like the Mona Lisa. And...and I don't know what to do about it. It's come to the point where I had to lock myself in a dark closet so I didn't have to see you leave." He stopped and took a deep breath. How does someone even process this? I don't know what to think. Dave is just sitting over there in a sweaty heated mess and I can't even give him one word. I don't know what to do here. "Uhhh..Dave I...I...I can't...I don't..hmMM." I can't even get a whole sentence out. Save me.