Why? How?

~.Johns POV.~

      I don't know what just happened. I don't even know if I feel the same way! Oh god oh god he's leaning towards me! What is happening to me?! I better figure out how I really feel and fast! Aaaaaahhahahaaaa I don't knoooooow!! Dave is right in front of my face now and I can't decide what to do?! really?! Really John?! It's too late now. His lips are already on mine and I have no choice but to kiss back. Heck, why fight it anymore. I'm officially super gay. All it took was one kiss and I'm pulled in.  I would be perfectly okay with staying with this boy for the rest of my life. Though it hasn't been long, I think I'll be coming here more often than I originally planned. "John?" He pulled away. "Uh,, yeah?" 

"It's um time to go. Your jet is here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked out the window at my sister and Dave. I wish I could stay now, but Dad does need me. He said he was glad I was coming home early. Dave was holding his head down and Jade was patting his back. I told her to remind him over and over that I wasn't going  to stay away forever. He's like a baby. Cute and drools a lot. And stupid. Pretty stupid. Take off in ten seconds. Goodbye guys! See you again soon! I waved out the window just in time for Dave to pick his head up and smile. I lifted up my phone and began occupying myself for the long ride ahead.

-- ectoBiologist [EB] began pestering turntechGodhead [TG] at 13:34 --

EB: Hey Dave! ;B

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp that's the end I guess...at least now I finally get to start my new davekat fanfiction! :)))) I don't know when I'll have that up...or even its name yet, but I don't think it'll be too long. I'm planning on joining winter guard/ color guard at my school and the tryouts are towards the end of the week so maybe I'll do it before then idk. 

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed. I'm not much of a writer yet, I mean that davekat fanfiction that I already wrote was my first fanfic but whatever. Until new davekat, goodbye!! (^ε≦*))

(If you didn't already know, the new davekat is up!! I've been writing a lot so the chapters are pretty long. It kills time on the long road trips I've been having, which is something I'm not used to. Yay, numb butt. Not.)