Windows to the Soul

~.Johns POV.~

      I woke up in Daves bed. He wasn't in here so I assumed he must've taken my room. I slunk out of his bed and across the hall to mine. Sure enough there he was all snug and drooling on my pillow. Gross. I strolled over to him remembering what he did last night. I was pretending to be asleep so he would leave the room so I could watch the movie alone, and then he kissed my hand. Of course I looked asleep I'm a good actor! So I thought about it and decided to give him a wake up call. With my mouth.

      Maybe I shouldn't I mean this is kind of weird but honestly I kind of want him to open his eyes. I mean there's no pictures of em, though rumor has it they're brown. I hope not, I hate brown. And if eyes are windows to the soul then that means his soul is as muddy as his appearance at the moment. Okay John back on task please! I looked at his face before confirming that I'm going to do this. I mean it's not like he's unattractive or unpleasant! The opposite really! Okay now I'm getting hyped! I picked up his head and wiped the drool from his mouth only to bring our lips together. Almost immediately Dave opened his eyes wide, but I didn't pull away yet. Not yet. He covered his eyes and actually started to kiss back before I disconnected our lips. That was great! And also...I now know that his eyes aren't brown....