Skin Contact

(Yaaaaasss this one is titled correctly)

-*Daves POV*-

      "Oh." I muttered as I untangled our hands "whoops." John just smiled and said "Its fine. If I'm going to be honest it barely even bothered me." Well it bothered me a little bit since we're both just standing here in our boxers. You're a weird kid John Egbert. Suddenly the photographer came in and led John to his canvas area. The background was white just like his boxers. I already finished my pictures for the day so Dirk told me to just help John out the rest of the night. He was helping out Harley for the day. The photographer was explaining what position he wanted John in, but John looked really confused. I walked over and the photographer told me what he wanted.

      I nodded and walked over to John who looked really insecure. "Hey dude, don't worry." I whispered "I'll help you out." John nodded as I began to pull his arms over his head. "Stay still." As I was positioning him the photographer was snapping away for no reason. It's not like he's in the right pose yet. I grabbed Johns head and tuned it to the right; towards me. We made eye contact for a second, well sort of. He can't actually see my eyes through these dark shades, but you get the picture. Then I walked away. My job was done. 

      I went in the next room over and changed back Into my clothes. It was about another ten minutes before John strolled into the same room fully clothed. "You ready to go?" I said.

"Go where exactly?" He responded.

"My room." 

"Why?" 

"Because I'm supposed to be babysitting you apparently."

"Fine I'll go to your room." He huffed.

"Baby." I muttered. John turned around and glared at me before bursting into a fit of laughter. I giggled a bit too and said "You have a hard time keeping a straight face don't you?"