Contracts

~.Johns POV.~

      I sat on my phone for about an hour checking my Instagram until I heard a knock on my door. I didn't even have time to respond before Dave poked his head in and blankly said "Dinner." I climbed out of bed and strolled towards Strider. Jade was already waiting in the hall clicking on her cell and ignoring Dave and I completely. Jade strolled behind us as he and I walked side by side. I didn't want to get lost in all these hallways. Along the walk my sister decided to put in her headphones, giving me a chance to talk to Dave. "So..uh..What exactly was that neck touch thingy. Is that like a Texas thing or were you comin onto me?" I spouted. Wow. Way to make it awkward John. Dave thought for a second and then replied "Not a Texas thing that's for sure. If real Texans saw that they would probably burn me at the stake because they thought I had some sort of homosexual voodoo." Pfft that was pretty funny. "Dude oh my god that sounds terrible. I wonder how real Texans would respond to your gay magazine photo shoots." I snorted. "Hey don't dis the magazine. You'll be apart of those 'gay' photo shoots soon enough." He smiled. My eyes got wide. "Dude no. I'm not posing naked with other naked guys." Dave just wiggled his eyebrows before opening the door to the dining hall.

      It was actually quite similar to my own. Mostly white with a golden chandelier. The room was a little taller than my dining hall, but mine was still just as grand! There was food lining the walls and a large table in the middle of the floor. Dave turned towards Jade and I and grabbed our hands to lead us to our seats. Though it was a large table there were only six chairs; one at each end and then two across from another pair. Dave sat Jade down across from me before returning to the chair next to mine. His brother Dirk came in through the door and sat next to Jade, followed by two business men who sat at the opposite ends of the table. The two men both had papers; I'm guessing they're contracts for Jade and I. Sure enough Dirk began speaking "These are both of your contracts. The terms are separate so you're going to have to read them individually and then sign when you agree. We hope to have you signed by the end of dinner."The contracts and plates were passed to us and I began to eat while reading. These terms and conditions seemed pretty reasonable. Except one caught my eye. ~Naked photo shoots may be asked for due to our high need for participants in such categories. I almost choked on my broccoli. I looked over at Dave who was staring at me. He knew all along. I scanned for any loopholes in the contract but I couldn't find any off the top of my head. This contracts was completely sealed for a whole month. I downed my food and stared at the paper awkwardly. I took a big breath and then signed my name. This is it. I'm going to die here. Dave patted my back, smiled, and whispered "Welcome to the team Egbert."