Re-do

~.Johns POV.~ 

"I get a re-do."

What? "A re-do? Like what did you have in mind?"  I heard the springs of a bed as he sat down. "I don't know...like any re-do I want I guess. Well I mean any re-do with you of course." I shivered while guessing what he meant. I know where is mind is drifting. He wants to re-do our....ugh..kiss.

-*Daves POV*-

I awaited Johns response in silence. "Tell me the bet first." I think he knows what I meant in my terms. This isn't gonna be easy. "Okay." I answered "You win if you make it to the cover of the magazine." I kicked my feet up and relaxed on Johns bed. There's no way he can do that. There were a few seconds of thought before he responded with "K." There wasn't even an argument about how impossible it was! "Wow. Came to a conclusion that easy huh? I was sure you were gonna decline." John sat down next to my feet and replied. "Well, I do like a good game, and you may think I have a run for my money comin but you haven't seen nothin yet. I'm not just some pale dorky kid. I'm a magician, with tricks up my sleeve." I held in laughter. "Lmao stop. I can feel the second-hand embarrassment, but if you're so confident then go ahead and try. I'd like to see the day." "Those are some heavy words from a guy who was giving me bedroom eyes last night." He retorted. My ears perked up. He saw that?! "Y-you were awake?" He seemed so calm about it. Like it happens all the time or something. "Yeah. I was trying to get you to leave so I could watch the movie by myself, but then you went all googly-eyes on me." That's funny because "You were the one who kissed me this morning!" I started sweating. "That's not the point...that was payback." Ahhhh this is so weird. Can we switch topics God!!??

Finally the blockers started to come back up and the room lit with the sun.

My face was really warm as John pointed at me and said, "Ahaha you're blushing!"

"No I'm not!!"