Quick

(Aye new chapter finally. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be writing a new DaveKat fanfiction soon, as long as I can keep the idea in my head. I always seem to see those post that explain a plot and they're like "I wish this was a fanfiction." And then I just stare and I'm like "k". Can't wait to write about my OTP again tho. ;))))) also this is really short. I don't know when I'm gonna get a big chapter in. Maybe I'll write one that's like 3000 words for no reason. There's times when I'm in the mood and there's times when I'm not. Anways...)

~.Johns POV.~

      Hehe Dave was blushing. Not like I expected anything less. I guess he must think I'm a naive child. I know that I'm so graciously titled with the name "one of those hot baker twins." It's not one of the most flattering things in the world, but it seems to get the point across. Once the light fully flooded the room I adjusted my eyes. The intercom in the room squealed before I heard Dirk's voice. "Well guys...it's over, but we need to talk to you both. The editor went ahead and made his own adjustments for today's publication. I...think you both might want to see this. Find us in meeting room #5 Dave..." We both quirked our eyebrows while Dave led me towards meeting room 5.

      When we opened the door there were three people. Jade, Dirk, and our photographer from  earlier; he looked extremely uneasy. We took our seats and prepared for the worst. Dirk crossed his arms and began to speak "Hello boys. Have either of you by chance seen the cover for the magazine. It seems Phil here made a mistake..."