Chapter 5

Your POV

I walked into my first period class and I sat at my desk. I rummaged through my bag and pulled out the flash drive containing the presentation. I looked at the door to see my 'partner' walk in. She came to my desk.

"Is it done? I want an A I hope you know." She spat at me.

"Yea, it's done. I hope you're happy."

She left me there and went to her desk. I glared at her for a second. Our teacher, Mr. Santos, walked in.

"Good morning." He said to us. "We'll get right into the presenting. Going first will be Y/N and Samantha."

We both got up. She elbowed me a bit to the side so she was first to the front. I walked to the front and handed the flash drive to Mr. Santos.

Our presentation appeared on the board. The first slide read Local Legends of Y/T (your town/city).

I looked out at my classmates. "I did research on the legends here in Y/T. I asked many of the older residents to hear their stories. I was able to get 8 complete stories and 4 incomplete stories." I flipped to the next slide. "The first story I'll start with is the Slenderman."

A few heads pop up at the name.
================
Time skip
================
I already explained the Slenderman, Laughing Jack, Jeff the Killer, Smile Dog, Masky and Hoodie, Jane the Killer, BEN Drowned, and Jason the Toy Maker complete stories. I then explained as best as I could the Fear Bringer, Sweet Blasphemy, and Laughing Jack's circus incomplete stories. I was about to explain the story I saved for last:

Lord Zalgo.

"Up until this point, I told you a few 'human' and one animal stories. However, there is one being who is, claimed by the older residents, the all powerful super being." I flipped to my last slide. "Zalgo."

Mr. Santos was watching with complete attention.

"No one knows a lot about him, so I tried to look for myself. I sadly came up empty handed. It's like no one ever saw him or anything. When I asked the older residents, they avoided answering."

I concluded my presentation. Everyone applauded at the end. Samantha was doing her makeup the whole time.

"Very nicely done Y/N. It was a great idea to ask the elderly for the stories."

I looked at Samantha. She was now beside me. "It was my idea to ask." She said very cocky. We went back to our desks and went on with class.