Chapter 31

Your POV

"Happy birthday, Y/N." Zalgo stood in the living room, surrounded by gifts and decorations.

I gasped in awe and looked around. "This is amazing!"

He smiled. "I knew you would love it. Come and open your presents."

I smiled and walked in. I sat on the couch and he started to hand me gifts. After opening countless presents, he gave one more, my last one. I opened it and inside was beautiful black and red dress. I pulled it out from the box and admired it. "Oh, Zalgo, it's beautiful..."

"I had it made special." He sat next to me. He chuckled.

I looked at him. "What?"

"You should try it on."

I smiled and nodded. I jumped up and ran upstairs to the bedroom. I changed into the dress. The base of the dress was red, black lace covered the dress. Golden material outlined the chest and stomach areas of the dress. The top was open and the sleeves started at the sides of my shoulders, which made the top of my shoulders and collarbone open. I looked at myself in the large floor mirror. I smiled and headed downstairs. I walked into the living room and looked at Zalgo.

He looked over and smiled. He stood up and walked over to me. "You look perfect in that dress~."

I blushed. "Thank you, Zalgo."

He leaned down to my ear. "However...I think you would look better with it off~." He then started to kiss my neck.

I blushed a deeper red. "Z-Zalgo..."

"Admit it...you love this~..." He chuckled and kissed my neck more.

I leaned towards him. "Zalgo...please..."

He smiled against my skin. "Please...what~?"

I moaned slightly. "Please...take me..."

"With pleasure~..."

...

...

...

"Happy birthday!"

I smiled. "Yes...happy birthday to me..." I giggled. "He will save me from this..." I giggled more. "Zalgo will save me..."