Chapter 28

((IMPORTANT, Hello my fellow Archers! Some exciting news! You can now find me on Facebook! It should have my profile picture and the same background as on Wattpad. On with the story!))

Your POV

I was shocked. He was looking deeply in my eyes and I looked in his. I then felt his pain...everything he went through...

"Do you forgive me?" He asked.

I then nodded. "You were punished for long enough. You are forgiven."

He smiles and hugs me.

I hug him back.

After what felt like eternity, we broke away.

"You must see my kingdom." He stood up and changed into his human form. he held his hand out to me.

I took it and stood up. I followed him until we stood on a balcony.

His mansion sat on a hill, over looking a city...the UnderRealm.

I looked out in awe. "Whoa..."

I heard him chuckle. "This was my original kingdom that I built up from the ashes. What was once humans are now Hell spawn. However, most are loyal. Others...never accepted my rule. They were furious that they watched their daughters be taken and to see the demon inside of me. I tried to reason with them, but eventually...they burned the town to the ground."

"I presume they are the Rebels now." I look at him.

"Yes. They want to overthrow me. Their leader is a tyrant. He will be far worse than I." He looked at me. "One reason to have an heir, they have the right to the throne."

"And why did you not choose any of your mistresses?"

"They cannot bear any child of mine. I have actually killed many of them so you don't have to worry about them."

"And the rest?"

"Food for many of my subjects."

I paused. "So...you actually choose me?"

He smiled. "Yes, of course. I may have had lust for other women, I only had love for one...you..."

I blushed. I looked away.

He cupped my chin and made me look at him. "No need to shy away." He leans down to me and kisses me softly.

I blush but kiss him back. I so calm down and melt more into the kiss.

We eventually broke for air. He looked down at me and smiled. "Are you going to stay here with me?"

I smiled back and nodded. "Yes."