Chapter 10

Your POV

I was taken back. "Go with you? To the UnderRealm?"

"Yes, you fascinate me. Now that you know who I am, you have a choice."

"A choice?"

"You can either continue your life here in the Over World with no memory of us, or you can join me by my side."

I look back at Y/T. I thought of my life now. I couldn't leave my home. I looked back up at Zalgo. "I'm sorry, I would, but I can't leave my life here."

He looks down at me sadly. "Very well. Tomorrow, you will not remember meeting me or Fear." He lets my hand go. He creates a portal and steps through it.

I stand up and I walk home. I was processing what memories I have for however long I have them. I opened the door and I walked inside. I looked around.

I walk upstairs. I see the door that led up to the attic. I sighed.

I walked over to the door, opened it and headed up. I looked around the small space. My eyes layed upon a book on an old, wooden chest.

"I don't remember having a book like that..."

I walked over to it and picked it up. I tried to open it, but it had a lock on it. I looked around for a key, but there was no key, just dust. Then I realized that the book wasn't covered in dust, but it looked aged.

I took it down from the attic. I went into my room and I set it on my nightstand. I looked out my window and saw it was nighttime.

I got ready for bed. I layed in my bed after, thinking about Zalgo.

"Goodbye, Zalgo."

I fell asleep.