Chapter 21

Your POV

I was laying on the ground looking up at the sky. I was exhausted from all of Fear's training. I was able to glide at this point, but that was it.

She walked up to me and looked down. "You need to work on your stamina." Her wings disappeared and she smiled. "But you're not a bad flyer. Maybe when you're better, you and I could race." She helped me up.

"Thanks, but we'll see I guess."

Blasphemy walked over. "have you ever thrown knives before?" She held out a throwing knife.

I shook my head. "No..."

"I'll teach you if you want."

I held my hands up. "Thanks, but I'm more of the knife person."

She shrugged and walked back over to her target.

Fear looked at me. "Then look for Jeff, he'll hook you up with a knife. Oh and if you want stealth training, Slender can help."

I smiled. "Thanks." I waved at her and went back into the house. I heard Jeff's voice in the living room.

"DIE MOTHERFUCKER!!" He screamed.

I walked in and saw him and BEN playing Xbox on the TV.

"ARE YOU USING CHEATS?!?!" He glanced over at BEN.

"I don't know what you're talking about." BEN said with a smirk.

I watched until Jeff's character died.

"WHAT?!" He looked at BEN before tackling him to the ground. He had his hands on BEN's throat.

Slender telaported in and grabbed Jeff with his tentacle. He held Jeff in the air. "Knock it off you two. That's already 2 fights this morning."

Jeff crossed his arms. "The fucker cheated..."

"I don't care." Slender put him down and left.

I walk up to Jeff. "Um...Jeff-"

"What." He snapped at me.

I frowned. "Can you teach me how to knife fight?"

"Sorry. Busy." He glares at BEN, who was playing the Xbox again.

"Please Jeff-"

"I said no, now leave me alone." He went back to playing with BEN.

I growled. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw and red-headed man. He wore a steampunk style outfit.

He smiled. "Don't mind Jeff. He and BEN get into fights all the time." He took my hand and kissed it. He looked at me again and let go of my hand. "My name is Jason. Jason the Toymaker."

"Are you the guy that Blasphemy was looking for yesterday?" I see a black windup mouse on his shoulder.

He chuckles. "Yes, I am. Tell me, where is she?"

"In the training yard out back." I point to the back doors.

He tipped his hat. "Thank you." With that, he headed outside.

I sighed and walked into the dining room. I saw Masky, Hoodie, and Toby sitting at the table. "Hey guys."

They looked at me and waved.

"Is there anything going on in the house I should know?"

"Well..." Masky said.

"It's best to stay in a crowded room with Laughing Jack." Toby said with his mouth full of pancakes.

I tilted my head to the side. "Why?"

"He's dating Fear. She's very protective of him." Hoodie spoke up.

"Uh...ok. Anything else?"

They think for a moment. "Watch out for Offender."