Chapter 24

Your POV

I stayed at the Slender Mansion for almost 6 months. Everyone is saying on how an amazing killer I am, but...there are still dangers that I have yet to face. Zalgo educated me on the war and all of the Creepypastas. I've come far from what I was 6 months ago, but far from ready to fight if needed. I never returned to the Human World as the same person as I was before. It was actually rare that I went to the Human World in the daylight. However, there was a score to settle there that had to be dealt with...

I walked down the sidewalk, past humans that were blind to the war around them. I eventually arrived to my old school. It was back to school and there were students outside until school started. I looked around. Some look at me and were surprised to see me. Then one girl walked up to me.

"Well, look who decided to come back from going missing." Samantha looked at me with her gang behind her. "Everyone thought you died."

"I'm not dead, now am I?" I glared at her.

"Guess we have much to catch up on?" She smiled.

I frown. I stand tall and whistle towards the woods.

Samantha then looked at her gang, confused. "The hell is wrong with her?"

I smiled. "Here they come." I looked at the rest of the school. "If you are not friends with Samantha, I suggest you start running!" I announced as the whole Slender Mansion household bursts from the trees and runs towards the group.

All the other students ran away screaming in shear terror.

Fear flys out of the trees as a massive black owl. She was followed by Blasphemy, who was running out of the bushes as a large black panther.

Samantha looks at me as I spread my wings out. I grabbed her throat and flew upwards until I was high above the school. I smiled at her. "Regret anything, dear Samantha?"

She struggled in my grip. "You...MONSTER!"

"Shame. I have no desire to torture you." I shrugged. "Oh well. I guess I'll have to kill you. But with the way you treated me for all these years, you deserve to have a slow...painful death." I chuckled.

I grab her arm with my free hand, and ripped it off with ease. She screamed bloody murder. I did the same to her arms and legs until she was just a head and torso.

"Goodnight...forever..." I said before I ripped her head off. I held her head in my hand as I let her torso fall to the ground with her arms and legs. "A doll was all you were, bitch." I threw her head off towards the town. I flew back to the ground. Samantha's gang was now just a mutilated pile of corpses. I looked at everyone. "We should go. The police will soon arrive."

The nodded and ran off into the woods. I followed behind them. That was the last time I was Y/N...