Chapter 32

Your POV

I woke up. I looked next to me and saw Zalgo passed out from exhaustion. I smiled and snuggled closer to him. He rolled and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him, in his sleep. I looked up at him. I pulled myself up and I kisses him lightly.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. He smiled. "Good morning, my Queen..."

I smiled. "Good morning, my King."

He let me go and pulled back slightly. He sat up. The blanket fell, revealing his muscular build.

I pulled the blanket up so it covered my bare chest.

A servant knocked at the door. "Lord Zalgo?" A girl servant opened the door and took a step inside...before she stopped and saw him bare. She blushed bright red.

Zalgo glared at her. "Have you not learned from last time!"

I sat up, holding the blanket to my chest.

She squealed. "Lord Zalgo!! I'm so sorry!! I didn't know!!"

"Get out of my sight!!" He yelled.

She bowed quickly and closed the door.

"Damn servants..." He growled. He got out of the bed and got dressed in a black and red suit, resembling his CP form's skin. He continued to mumble stuff under his breath as he got dressed.

I watched with a frown on my face. "Zalgo..."

"What." He snapped.

I was taken back by his sudden hostility. "Zalgo, please calm down. It was an accident."

"An accident?! That was the second time she did that!"

"You don't need to yell!"

He went quiet. He sighed. "I'm sorry...I'm just getting stressed from the war and the Rebels..."

I frowned sadly. I got up and hugged him.

"They almost found a way to get here to the UnderRealm. They tried to break the barrier."

"What? When?"

"Two days ago and yesterday. If they get in, there will be war and death."

I hugged him tighter. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want to scare you." He turned to face me. "I don't want to lose you."

I let him go and got dressed.

"This world is dying...it's going into ruins. You are the only one that can stop it and make sure it doesn't die."

A tear fell down my cheek. "How? They want to destroy everything...don't they?"

He goes quiet.

There was silence as I finished...but then an alarm went off. Zalgo ran to the window and looked out.

"Shit!!" He looked at me frightened.

"What? What's wrong?" I looked out the window.

There was a hole in the one wall...the only thing that protected the UnderRealm...The Barrier was broken...I then saw white...

...

...

...

I woke up and sprung up. I panted and looked around. White padding covered the walls and floor.

The steel door opened.

"Miss Y/N...how do you feel?"

I looked at the nurse. I jumped up and ran at her. I grabbed her by the throat. "You MONSTER!! You KILLED them!! ALL OF THEM!!!"

She screamed as guards and doctors came. They grabbed me and pulled me off the nurse.

I kicked and screamed as they held me back.

My doctor, Dr. Smilie (pronounced *smiley*), looked at me. "It seems the medicine kicked in. Miss Y/N, please calm down."

I panted and looked at him. "You killed them all. Now there will be war."

"I'm sure they will be fine."

"I was going to be queen."

He sighed. "Please, Miss Y/N. You're sick and need help."

"Sick makes it sound like it's curable." I started to try to pull my arms free.

The guards held me in place.

I growled at Dr. Smilie. "You caused the deaths of my friends."

He told the guards to drop me. They did and left.

I sat there on the floor. My hair fell over my eyes. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Miss Y/N, you're going to be fine."

I sobbed. "Please! Let me go back!" I looked up at them.

"I can't do that."

My sobbing soon turned to insane laughter. "Then leave this insane criminal to rot! I will never break!"

He frowns. "I will be back later." With that, the steel door closes and locks.

I continue my insane laughing in my new home, Hanwell Asylum...

(Hello my fellow Archers! I'm sad to say that this is the end of this book...BUT if you want, I can make a sequel! On another note, Hanwell Asylum is a real and still-in-operation asylum. You can look it up for yourself! Alright, happy reading!)