Chapter 19

Your POV

I woke up. I pulled my phone out and saw it was 2:01 in the morning. I set my phone aside and I sat up. I looked around the room. I then saw something in the darkness. I squinted my eyes. I gasped and backed away as I saw it was him.

"Z-Zalgo!"
I shook in fear.

"Hush...I will not harm you, unless you scream for help..."

I closed my mouth and stared at him.

"I came to see if you were safe."

"Why would you see if I was safe?"
I relax a bit, but not much.

"You are the Oracle. And I've been watching you since you were born. I was there when no one else was. I was your 'imaginary' friend."

I looked at him confused.
"What?"

"I was always there. I know you better than you know yourself."
He chuckles.
"I was the invisible hand that guided you to your safety...and to your destiny. You are not just any Oracle, oh no, you're special. You just need to realize that."

"Why would I be special?"

He smiles.
"Those 'doctors' thought they could make you forget who you are, to keep you a secret from the mortals."

"I don't remember any-"

"You shouldn't. They used so many methods on you so you wouldn't hurt anyone. You are not just a human...you're a halfling of a human and a pasta."

"But-"

"Hush. You killed one child during a game of hide and seek. You were taken to an asylum and you were made to forget who you are by your mother."

"What about my dad?"

He chuckled.
"Your father was a pasta. He raped your mother when she was in college. Which pasta, I do not know."

I felt a tear run down my face.
"N-no, my father is in the military..."

He chuckled.
"How pathetic of your mother to try and hide the truth. Do you know why you are drawn to creepy stories on the Internet? It's the pasta blood that runs through your veins."

I shook my head.
"That's crazy!"

"I know this is a lot, but you will understand when your memory is restored..."
He held out a vial of red liquid.

I took it and I looked back at him.

"Drink it, Y/N...it'll restore your memory."

I examined the vial. I sighed and opened the vial. I drank its contents. A copper taste hit my tongue. I gagged, but I finish the vial's contents.
"What was in here?"

"Your mother's blood."

I cough in surprise.
"What?!"
I then started to get a headache. Over a period of a few seconds, the headache becomes almost unbearable. I drop the vial and I held my head in my hands.

"Don't fight it. Let it consume you." His voice echos in my mind.

My world then starts to spin. Pictures appear in front of my eyes. One shows a girl, a young child, smiling at the woods, then being pushed on a swing set by black, claw-like hands. Another picture shows the girl, a bit older, standing over a mutilated body of a young boy. the girl was smiling. Another shows the girl talking to a doctor. He was hanging a gold watch in front of her face. A final picture shows the girl, much older than in the other pictures, pushed up against a brick wall by a young man. He looked as if he was no older than the girl. He leaned towards the girl and kisses her lips. The flashes stop and I was brought back to the room. I looked at Zalgo.

"I...I remember..."

He smiled. "Do you know what you are?"

I nodded. "I'm a killer..."