Chapter 13

Child Lucy's POV

After school, I went into the woods again. I looked around for the tall man and Sally, but I couldn't find them. I gave up and walked home. My mom was surprised to see me walk in from the backyard. I went up to my room and I closed my door. I pulled out the book my friend gave me and I drew the girl and the tall man. I wrote nothing for the tall man, but when I finished drawing, words appeared on the page. I was amazed by what I saw. I turned around to see my friend. He told me the book was magic. If I didn't write down any words, they would be written for me if I draw the person. The book would give me information on the person. I turned and drew more people I've seen. Their names appeared at the top of the page: Jeff the Killer, BEN Drowned, Laughing Jack and more. The book was almost full when I remembered my friend was still there. I looked back at him. I studied his form, then I turned back to the book and I started drawing. My friend saw the spiked horns and he took my pencil. I looked at the top of the page. All it read was a single name...Zalgo...

((I'm sooooo sorry for not updating in weeks!!! I've been so busy with school and other things. I hope you like part 2 of the story!!))