Chapter 20

(Hello my fellow Archers!! I've seen the results of my last A/N...so I will save what happens to Samantha for a later chapter. That's it, on with Chapter 20!!!)

Your POV

I looked at Zalgo. "I'm a killer...I being of death and destruction..."

He smiled. "Now that you remember what you are, you can regain your abilities."

"What can I do?"

"Well...for starters, you have wings."

I looked behind me and saw a pair of silver gray wings. I moved them a bit. "They're strong."

He nodded. "Your mother had no control over your free spirit. So she kept you inside after you gained them."

I stood up and tried to fly. I failed miserably. I picked myself off the floor.

"Fear will teach you how to fly. Maybe when you get better, you can race her. Word of warning, she's the fastest flying Pasta in the OverRealm." He opens a portal.

"Wait! What about killing and stuff?" I stopped him.

"The other Pastas know you. They'll teach you what they can." He disappeared.

I was left alone. I sighed and climbed back into the bed. As I was falling asleep again, I could feel His eyes watching over me.

=Time Skip=

I woke up the next morning. I looked at the clock as it read 11:31 A.M. I sighed and got up. I fixed my hair and I looked at the Somnia on my night stand. I picked it up and carried it downstairs. Everyone was scattered around the house. I saw Fear and Blasphemy in the training yard out behind the house. I tucked my wings and walked out. "Hey Fear. Hey Blasphemy."

They looked over. "Hey!" They said in sinc.

"Hey Fear, could you teach me how to fly?"

She gave me a confused look.

I opened my wings. "Zalgo came last night and made me drink blood. I then remembered what I was. then these appeared." I flapped them once.

She looks over them and brings out her own. Her's were black. "How well can you fly?"

"Can't at all."

She nods. "Well, you can move them, that's good. From now on, you're in my flying bootcamp."

'Fun...' I thought.