Chapter 6

Your POV

After class, I went to my locker.

"Hey there." A male voice spoke up.

I looked behind me. A boy was standing there. He looked to be a senior.

"Um, hey. What do you want?"

"This is...my...first day here. Can you show me around?"

I was taken back some. A cute guy was asking me to show him around?!

"Um...s-sure. Do you have the same classes as me?"

He shrugs.

I look around. No one was in the hallway.

"Let's go." I led him to the doors outside of the school. "I'm done with school."

He had a confused look, but he followed. "So, where are we going?"

"Around town."

He smiled and followed at my side.
===============
Time skip
===============
I showed him the town. People gave him strange looks, as if he doesn't belong here. We turned down an alleyway as a means to get away from the judging eyes.

"So, your town seems to be full of lore."

I nodded. "Yea, that's what makes our town unique. Tourists came to prove the lore to be a myth or not. Many went into the woods, but many never returned."

"I say it's the creepypastas."

I look up at him. "What? But they're just stories."

"I wouldn't hold your breath." He walked closer to me. He then pushed me against the wall. He stood in front of me with his hands at the sides of me on the wall.

I blushed. I looked at him fearfully.

He lifted my head up with his fingers. "You are a pretty thing. I'm surprised the other boys didn't get to you first. So, do you know who I am, Y/N?"

"H-how do you know my name?"

"I saved you from being killed."