1.

In Texas U.S.A, a man was driving down a dusty road in an old blue pick-up truck, making his way into town to meet up with his two employees for a job. Cade Yeager, the head of  Yeager Robotics had finally arrived in the small country town, parking just outside of the old town cinema. Just as he turned off the engine, he spotted a familiar woman with (hair/length), (hair/colour) hair wearing a grey t-shirt and some ripped jeans maker her way towards him, dodging cars as she ran across the road. "Took you long enough, I've been waiting here for the passed hour in this goddamn heat" she whined, leaning against the driver-side door. 

Cade rolled his eyes and chuckled softly under his breath "Sorry Y/n, I got a little caught up at home" he admitted to his best friend, shrugging his shoulders in response. "You could have called me and told me that, you know I have better things to do than just stand around for an hour and wait for your ass to get here" she complained, pulling her hair out of her face. Cade laughed and opened his mouth to respond, but was immediately interrupted as a small black Mini-Cooper with a surfboard attached to the roof wracks pulled up on the other side of the road, playing loud music as well as the sound of horrible singing came flooding out of the window.

"Well, look who decided to show up for work" Cade mumbled sarcastically, causing Y/n to laugh. She stepped aside to allow her best friend to exit the truck, watched Cade go to the back of the truck and pull out a small bag before following him over towards the Mini-Cooper, which was still playing music. Once the car had been fully turned off, out stepped a man with long curly blond hair, wearing a white shirt and blue hoodie as well as black flower-printed board shorts. "What, the surf report no good at Sal Padre?" Cade asked, walking towards the man with Y/n still following. "The waves are flat and I've got no gas, you know that Cade" Lucas replied, suddenly stopping to allow a car to drive passed, narrowly missing him in the process before he mumbled a small 'dude, rude' under his breath. Y/n rolled her eyes, not really pleased to see the blond surfer here today as she watched him flirt with two inappropriately dressed women as they walked by.

 "Hey, you're paying me on this one right Cade? Please tell me I'm getting paid" Lucas pleaded desperately. "You know Lucas, a lot of guys are just happy to have a job at all" Y/n answered catching Lucas's attention, "Yeah, I suppose" he replied sadly, before Cade spoke up. "You guys got any cash on you?" he asked, looking between his to employees. Y/n nodded her head "I do, not a lot, but I do", Cade then turned to Lucas only to get a small 'Yeah' in return, before leading the two towards the cinema, where a man wearing a light blue shirt and a white hat stood in front of a very expensive looking white car. 

-------------------------------------------

The man lead the group of three inside, where they met the owner of the place who turned out to be the mans grandfather. As they lead Cade and Lucas through the old place, Y/n snuck off and into the auditorium, where she couldn't help but smile. She looked around at all the old and dusty seats, as well as the glass chandelier that hung down from the roof. She remembered coming here as a kid, along with Cade who would join her on the odd occasion. 

It saddened her to see something that held so much memory for her in such a state like this, covered in dust and with the odd piece of furniture or toy tossed somewhere. Y/n continued to walk down the isle and towards the front, where she stood and laughed at how large the building was. It was just as she had remembered it.

"Hey, remember this place when we were kids?" Lucas's voice echoed throughout the large space, catching the (hair/colour) haired woman off guard, "How many girls do you think you brought here in High School?". Y/n rolled her eyes, deciding to continue to look around for things that she could use. She also ignored the conversation behind her, that was until a loud crash brought her out of her little world. Y/n spun around on her heel, and watched as Lucas fell into a pile of old film reels, which cause her to burst with laughter. Lucas groaned in pain, whilst Cade just shrugged his shoulders "That's why you didn't make the Varsity team" he stated, looking up to Y/n with a smug grin. "You didn't either" Y/n pointed out, a sly smirk forming on her lips as she looked over at her best friend who now wore a hurt expression "That hurts my feelings, it really does" he replied sarcastically, before going back to searching the auditorium. 

As she looked around, she found something that caught her eye immediately. A rusted truck was hidden amongst all of the junk in the cinema, hidden behind a small curtain with a large crate in front of it as well. She walked over to the truck and examined the outside, before curiosity got the better of her and she walked around to the side, climbing up the ladder before the truck suddenly jerked, which almost caused her to loose her balance. But never the less she held on, and opened the door into the cabin only to have large mortar shells fall out and onto the floor, creating a fairly large clatter. Y/n raised an eyebrow in confusion, holding on to one of the mortar shells as well as the side of the door "What the hell happened to you?" she wondered out loud, looking deeper inside the truck.

Without her noticing, Cade had heard the commotion and walked over to where he had last seen Y/n, where he soon found her examining the truck. "What the hell? Where did you find that?" he asked, watching as Y/n carefully climbed down the ladder still holding the mortar shell in her hands "It was just sitting here...I don't know how it got here but-" "We could use it for spare parts, great idea" Cade interrupted, clicking his fingers in acknowledgement before walking away. Y/n sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose "No, that wasn't what I was-" "Hey snakeballs!..." Cade called out, catching the attention of the man wearing the white hat once more "...How much for the truck?".

The man looked up at him in confusion, squinting his eyes as well as lifting an eyebrow in question before speaking. "Truck? What Truck?".