22.

"Where to go, where to go..." I mumbled to myself, aimlessly walking around the large corridors of the KSI building. I needed to find a computer, or some kind of access to the mainframe in order to get the information that I needed. And so far, there was no computer or laptop in sight. I had passed my a small science lab and quickly grabbed a crisp white lab coat, wrapping it around my body before continuing on my way.  

I groaned in frustration as I walked into an almost deserted hallway, only for me to freeze in shock. Standing in the middle of the hallway was Joshua Joyce, and an older man that I didn't recognise. "So what about the deal?" Joshua asked, walking after the older man "Is it done? Did you get The Seed?". The Seed? What the hell was that? "We get it, when the bounty hunter gets Prime" the older man responded in a low tone. My blood ran cold at the mention of Optimus, and suddenly my mind was reeling with millions of questions that needed answering like, who was this bounty hunter? What was The Seed? What does Joshua and this man need it for?. Suddenly, half of my questions suddenly made sense. My mind raced back to the memory of both Optimus and I leaving the Yeager house after it had been blown to pieces, and how we had been followed into town by a dark grey, almost black Lamborghini Adventador, and the supposed name of him also, one that I dreaded hearing the moment I heard it.

Lockdown.

That's who this bounty hunter was, and he wasn't going to give Joshua this...Seed until he had Optimus in his grasp. "Meanwhile there has been a...complication" the older man continued, the both of them still completely unaware that I was listening in. "A what?" I heard Joshua ask, before suddenly laughing sarcastically "No no no, at KSI we don't use words like that". "A civilian harbouring the Autobots has hacked into one of your mini-drones, meaning they may know of your involvement" the older man stated, again causing my body to freeze. Cade, that's who he was talking about. I swore under my breath, shaking my head in anger, sadness annoyance. "What?" I heard Joshua snap, his voice growing louder. "There's also a woman with him, she's had previous connections with the Autobots before, which makes her a primary target" The older man finished. My mouth fell open in shock, whoever this man was he knew who both Cade and I were. He didn't seem to concerned about Tessa and Shane, it was just the two of us. 

Silence fell throughout the large hallway for a while, as I could hear someone's feet shuffling awkwardly and impatiently. "I need more Transformium..." Joshua stated, ignoring the older man's previous statement "...and I need it now to build more prototypes". Transformium? Is that what he's calling the metal that the Transformers are made of? "You tell your alien bounty hunter, that I have staked my company on this deal-" "And I've merely staked my life..." The older man interjected. "Hey, you came to me on this. Remember? You retire from the CIA, get a seventh of your piece of my company, and you and I, revolutionise National Defence together" Joshua finished sternly. Although I couldn't see them, I could tell that the older man was beyond angry, even though he was trying to hide what he was really thinking towards the hot-shot CEO. "But Attinger, buddy, for both our sakes...you need to deliver The Seed". 

Attinger, that's who Joshua was talking too.

"God damn it..." I muttered under my breath. Deciding that I had heard enough, I walked away from my position behind the wall, all the more determined to find a computer to find out what had happened to the other Autobots, and what the hell this Seed thing was. And after searching around for twenty more minutes, I still found nothing. But I wasn't going to give up. I kept searching and eventually found a large room, and to my relief. Filled. With. Computers. I internally squealed with happiness, and quickly darted over to on at the far side of the room, immediately turning on the device and watching as the screen lit up with the KSI company logo. My guess was that someone had been on the computer previously, as it had already been logged into. Lucky me. I immediately began to search through files and files to try and find what I needed, and eventually came to a folder, the title making me hesitate.

Deceased Transformers.

With a heavy sigh, I opened the folder and couldn't stop my hands from flying to my mouth. There were hundreds of them, Decepticons included that had been hunted down and killed just for their metal. I searched through the names, Ironhide, Dino, Mudflap and Skids, Starscream, Sideswipe and Sundtreaker, Leadfoot, all of them had been killed for the benefits of KSI. But one Transformer at the bottom caught my attention. He was a light green/yellow colour, and the name written at the bottom only made my anger boil over.

Ratchet.

In a fit of rage, I swung out my fist a punched the computer full force, shattering the screen and breaking it completely. I felt angry and sad tears fall from my eyes as I hurriedly wiped them away, ignoring the stinging pain in my right hand. Why? Why were they doing this? Just because they wanted to create their own Transformers? My mind raced, and I wasn't sure if I even knew what I was doing, but I made my way out of the computer room and stormed down the many hallways, looking for a way down to the lower levels where I knew there would be scientists hard at work trying to melt down the deceased transformers. I was going to stop them, even if it killed me. I was determined, but I stopped suddenly as a loud sound continuously blared throughout the building. 

It was an alarm, something had gone wrong.