5.

"Dad are you out of your mind? You need to get that thing out of here"

"You don't have to worry, I've been in there working all night I'm fine"

"You know what? That's not a truck, okay, you're right it's an alien killing machine!"

I sighed, leaning against Bumblebees hood as I listened to them argue from a distance. I watched as both Tessa and Lucas were pretty terrified of the Transformer inside the barn, but if what Bee told me was correct, I had no reason to be scared of him. "They talk ~ too much" Bee whined, switching between stations. I nodded my head in agreement "You're telling me" I replied, pushing myself off of his hood and turning around to face him "You should go tell the others, no doubt they'd want to know that he'll be back in action soon" I stated, lightly patting his hood. "I'll find a way ~ to contact ~ Star Fleet Captain" he responded, moving ever so slowly closer to me and nudging me with his hood, not wanting to say goodbye. 

Bumblebee had been my car for the passed few years. Ever since the battle of Chicago, he has stuck by me and pretty much never let me out of his sight. Going to tell the other Autobots about what was happening here was the longest he's ever been away from me, he was pretty much my best friend aside from Cade. I smiled and placed my hand on his hood once more "I'll see you soon okay" I promised, removing my hand and walking away towards the barn. Bee revved his engine once more before driving away, leaving me behind with a potentially dangerous Autobot leader.

As I entered the barn, all I was met with was silence. Cade was already working on the Transformer with the help of Lucas, whilst Tessa had stormed passed me, brushing my shoulder in anger slightly knocking me off balance. I rolled my eyes and walked inside, holding my bandaged hand up in front of my face to play with the white fabric. "Yo, what's with that car outside?" Lucas asked, turning his attention to me. I looked over at him with a confused expression, raising an eyebrow in question "What are you talking about?" "You know, that black and yellow car that just drove away...who was that?" he continued, not giving up until he had gotten an answer. I remained silent for a minute before speaking "He's just a...friend-" "Oh my god you hesitated" Cade teased, pausing his work to give me a suggestive look.

My mind remained blank for a second, before I finally understood what he was insinuating. My eyes widened in shock and I shook my head "No no no no no he's not my-" "You have a boyfriend!" Cade cheered, smiling happily at me with a smirk hidden amongst his expression. I growled angrily "No, he's not my boyfriend. I can't even find the right guy" I stated, rolling my eyes in the process. Cade chuckled darkly and held his hands up in defense "Alright, I'll stop teasing, but I expect to meet this man so I can make sure he's good enough for you-" "Cade!" "What? I'm innocent!". 

By now, my anger was through the roof. I stormed over towards my best friend and slapped him upside the head, causing him to groan in pain "Alright alright, I'll stop" he whined, rubbing the spot where I had hit him with a small pout on his face. I smirked in triumph and walked over to the truck, removing my jacket and tossing it to the side. "Hey Y/n, could you climb inside the cab and give it a look over? I think I left one of my screwdrivers in there last night and I couldn't find it this morning" Cade ordered, to which I responded with a quick and sarcastic 'Yep' before jumping inside the cabin. After closing the door behind me, I immediately set to work on finding the lost screwdriver...which was nearly impossible considering the mess that Cade had made in here throughout the night. 

I could faintly hear the two men talking outside, but I what really caught my attention were the words that Lucas spoke just after I got inside the truck, "What is that? It looks like a missile". My eyes widened and I froze, before suddenly lifting my head to see what the two idiots were doing. Sure enough, Cade was holding a small silver object, which had scorch marks along the sides as well as a small jet engine at its rear. "It is-" 

"NO WAIT!".

My warning was too late.

The missile flew around the barn, ricocheting off of many different objects before flying straight back towards the truck. I screamed and ducked, holding my hands over my head just in case the missile crashed through the windscreen. But the sound of the missile hitting metal caused me to sigh in relief as the front panel of the truck fell open, deflecting the missile away from my person and outside...towards the house. Tessa's screams were heard as the missile bounced around the house before everything finally fell silent. I breathed a sigh of relief once more, unclenching my fists from the trucks seat with a shaky breath. "Holy shit..." I breathed out, suddenly becoming uncertain about the current situation I was in. 

And if it couldn't get any more worse, the truck transformed...

With me still inside.

Metal, gears and sparks flew around my body as the Transformer began to piece itself together, and once that process was complete I found myself falling towards the ground at an incredible height. I landed on my back with a loud grunt, the air being knocked out of my lungs immediately as I lay on the ground in a coughing fit, trying to regain my breath. "I'll kill you!" The Transformer cried, swinging his arms around wildly before removing some sort of gun from his shoulder blade. I began to back away from the aggressive Transformer...only to stop when the large robot aimed his gun directly towards me.