7.

"How did you come across Bumblebee?" Optimus asked, turning his helm to watch me scurry around the barn. I huffed and removed my jacket, it was becoming too stuffy inside this barn considering it was so hot outside. I removed the bandage from around my hand and spun around to face the Autobot "Uh...a few months after the Battle of Chicago, I was walking around town when he ran into me..." I explained, walking over and examining the broken part of his helm. He nodded his heads "I see, so he found you and decided to stay with you?" he asked, tilting his helm sideways in question. I laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of my neck "Uh...you could say that...I guess?" I replied, leaning on the side of the bench to look up at him. Optimus gave me a confused look "I guess?" he repeated, raising an opticbrow in confusion. Again, I laughed awkwardly "Well for starters, you know when I said that he 'ran into me'?" I asked him, looking up at him with a sheepish smile.

Optimus's optics widened as he stared down at me with a shocked expression "He didn't-" "It was dark, it was raining really heavily, he didn't see me, it was an accident" I informed him, shrugging my shoulders. However, the Prime still remained shocked not exactly believing what I had told him "He...he ran you over?" "...Yeah. But after what happened he wanted to make it up to me and...he became my car" I explained awkwardly, turning away from the Prime and focusing back on my work. A moment of silence passed between us, before the Autobot Leader decided to press further into the issue of how I had met the yellow Camaro "Does Cade know that..." he trailed off, falling silent afterwards. I laughed loudly shaking my head in the process "No, I wouldn't even dream of telling Cade that I was run over by my own car..."

"You were what!?"

I jumped out of my skin, watching as my best friend stormed over to me with an angry expression plastered onto his face. "You're own car ran over you? Is that why you disappeared for two weeks?"

"It was an accident, and yes...I was in the hospital"

"Oh my god Y/n you need to tell me these things, I thought you had died" Cade whispered, placing his hands gently on my shoulders. I sighed and pulled away from him, walking over to the large metal step ladder that lead up to Optimus's chest "Cade, how was I supposed to tell you that a yellow Camaro ran over me, then it turned out to be a Transformer and then it suddenly becomes my car?" I asked him, leaning against the railing on the side. I watched as Cade shrugged his shoulders, before heaving a long sigh "Look Y/n, I understand where you're coming from, but you know me, you know I wouldn't tell anyone-" "I know that, but with the Transformers being wanted and everything...I had to be careful" I interrupted, folding my arms over my chest and giving him a stern look. With a nod, Cade walked over to a small section of the barn, whilst I looked at Optimus's helm, figuring out what the broken parts connected to, and what we would need to fix it.