33.

It was now early morning, and the city of Hong Kong was below us. "Be on the look out, we need to find Joshua Joyce before Galvatron" Optimus ordered, watching as everyone scrambled to look outside, searching for the KSI CEO.

30 minutes passed before my gaze drifted towards an apartment building, where I spotted a very familiar man panicking on the rooftop. My eyes widened, and I pointed in the direction of the said man. "He's there! Just on that rooftop!" I called out, gaining the Prime's attention. Optimus quickly jogged over to my position, his metal pedes clanking against the floor. He stopped beside me and followed my gaze, before turning his helm towards the cockpit "Crosshairs, turn this ship around!" he shouted, his optics staring down the corridor in wait of a response. "I'm om it boss!" the said mech called back, just as the ship turned so the back was now facing the rooftop. "Hound, open the door and help Joyce climb aboard, we don't have much time" Optimus continued, turning towards the army green mech "Copy that" he replied, jogging towards the door with Cade, Tessa and Shane following behind him.

I looked up at the Prime, already finding his optics staring down at me. His gaze softened "I want you to stay close to me..." he spoke softly, not wanting the other bots to hear him, "There's no telling what will happen once that door opens". I nodded my head and smiled up at him "I'm not going anywhere, you're stuck with me" I told him, whispering the last part. With an amused chuckle, Optimus motioned his helm towards the door, to which I nodded silently and followed him. Just as we arrived, Hound opened the door to reveal Joshua, who was waving us over. "Joshua!" Cade shouted, beckoning him over to the ramp. "Hey baldy!" Hound cried as the ship began to land closer to the rooftop. "Hey, it's me!" Joshua yelled as the ship came to a halt, the ramp stopping just in front of him. "Bring it over now! Let's go!" I ordered, watching as Joshua hauled a large black bag which contained The Seed over to the entrance of the ship. "Hurry up, c'mon!" Cade encouraged, holding out his hand to the KSI CEO as he struggled to lift The Seed. Bumblebee whirred as his servo gently held onto Tessa's arm, who in turn held Shane who held out his arm to Cade.

I stood beside Optimus, watching everything unfold from the safety of inside the ship when Hound suddenly shouted "Looks like we might have company!". Without warning, the right side of the ship exploded in flames and lurched to one side, sending Cade, Tessa, Shane, Bumblebee and Hound tumbling out of the ship and onto the rooftop of the apartment complex. I however, was thrown off balance and flung against one of the walls of the ship. A loud cry escaped my lips as the wind was knocked out of my chest, and it only seemed to get worse when the ship began to spin out of control. We crashed into the side of a mountain, the amount of force throwing me forward and towards the open door of the ship. I screamed and held out my arm, luckily catching myself on a metal beam on the wall. "Y/n! Hold on!" Optimus cried, as the Prime tried his best to make his way towards me. However, the ship lurched once more, knocking him over and forcing him to collide with roof.

A strangled scream left my lips, as I struggled to hold on, my hands slowly slipping from the metal bar. "I'm coming Y/n, just hold on a little longer!" Optimus cried, his optics widening in fear. At last the ship had crashed to the ground, the force of the landing making one of my hands slip. I cried out in fear, knowing full well that I couldn't hold on much longer. "OPTIMUS!" I screamed, watching as my charge raced towards me. "NOO!" he cried, jumping forward in a last effort to catch me.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion.

My hand slipped, and I was thrown out of the ship. I watched as Optimus outstretched his arm, his servo wrapping around my body as the both of us tumbled out of the back of the ship. The Prime brought his arm close to his chest, shielding me from any harm as his back collided with the ground. Dirt and dust flew up into the air, and I placed my head against Optimus's chestplate to shield myself from the debris. The loud thundering crash of the ship echoed throughout the valley, the sound bouncing off of the cliff walls before finally dispersing out into the open. I opened my eyes, ignoring the slight ringing in my ears and slowly lifted my head, staring up at Optimus through a slightly blurry gaze. With a loud groan, Optimus liften his helm to look down at me, his optics widening in concern "Are you alright?" he asked, removing his servo from my body. I nodded my head, letting out a breathless laugh before placing my head back on his chestplate, closing my eyes and trying to catch my breath after what had just happened. I almost died. If Optimus hadn't pretty much thrown himself out of the ship to catch me, I wouldn't be here.