34.

"What do we do now? We've lost connection with Bee and Hound" Crosshairs whined, throwing his arms up in the air. Drift held a digit to his helm "I'll try and re-establish communications" he stated, before beginning to pace back and forth.

I turned towards towards Crosshairs, who continued to angrily stomp his pedes and mutter quiet profanities under his breath. "Is there any way we can get that ship back up in the air? Or at least partly running?" I asked him, only getting a grumble in response. "No..." the bright green mech huffed "The engines are completely fried, there's no friggin' way we'd get that ship up and running in time to stop that seed from detonating". I ran a stressed hand through my hair, sighing heavily in defeat. "Well what can we do? We can't just stand here and do nothing, we need to help Cade and the others" I stated, looking between both Crosshairs and Optimus. "Y/n is right..." Optimus began, casting his gaze towards me quickly before turning back to face the other two Autobots, "We can't just stand here, we need to find another way out of this valley".

"Optimus, I have established communications. Hound would like to speak with you" Drift interrupted, turning to face us as he removed his digit from his helm. Optimus nodded his helm in acknowledgement before speaking "Go ahead Hound". "Optimus, what are our orders with these humans? Can I squish the bald guy?" the said mech asked, waiting for his next orders. Optimus's expression suddenly turned grim, "They're in trouble..." he spoke lowly, his optics lowering to stare at the ground.

"Ah this isn't our fight!" Crosshairs exclaimed, throwing his servos up into the air, "I'm done being an underdog, underdogs suck...I say they get what they deserve..." he trailed off, his gaze falling onto me. A harsh glare was set on my face as I stared up at the bright green mech, a small smirk forming on my lips as his bright blue optics widened in fear. "W-What's the plan Prime" Crosshairs stuttered nervously, his gaze flickering between both me and Optimus. Optimus turned on his heel, and began making his way towards the wreckage of the ship "It's time for reinforcements" he replied turning back to face us before continuing on his way.

"What is he talking about?" Drift mumbled in confusion, to which both Crosshairs and I shrugged our shoulders. The three of us watched in anticipation as Optimus disappeared into the ship, with a look of determination on his faceplate.